Game freezes everytime i meet another truck

One Two

Question

13 answers to this question

Since One Two is a member of my company, I sat down to help him for a bit (about 2-3 hours).

The problem was solved. The following has been done to solve this problem:

- A system clean - (Ccleaner, Anti malware bytes, ADWCleaner, non-used programs/games deleted, installed a virus scanner)

- Harddrive was split in two partitions. C & D.

- Steam was fully uninstalled and reinstalled on the D partition.

- The ETS2 documents folder was fully deleted & renewed, except for the "profile" folder inside it.

With that this topic is locked and solved.

• Upvote 1

a lot of other games. We're always looking for friendly and open people to join us.

We like to create a friendly and familiar environment. Join us on

teamspeak: ts.emeraldimmersion.com to check it out for yourself.

My first guess without further info, is you may be having a DLC issue. Can you post the crash log from your ets2 folder in my documents.

Aireviel.jpg

Retired ets2mp trucker, cya all elsewhere. B)

• ~~~~~ TripLogger assistant developer. ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Follow me on TwitchTV ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Add me on Steam ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Don't report players, you will be banned for it. ;) ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Be Chill, life is only a game ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Aireviel ~~~~~

It's from DLC packs.

1- Go to library games.

2- Right click "Euro Truck Simulator 2".

3- Propreties.

4- Go to "DLC" part.

5- All your DLC must be checked , Or Uncheck them all and Restart Steam . Go back to DLC and check them all , wait for update.

Maybe that will help you.

76561198102080826.png

hm, the F,  wasn't the video in the 1st post o,O . Anyway, I get a similar lagspike when my windows starts using the ram which the game runs on(i doubt it could be the reason in this case)

When It happens, I park somewhere as far as possible from the road lanes(grass, parkings etc.), tab out to open task manager's processes tab and close the svchost process which causes it (= forcing it to restart my desktop theme and programs on background)

btw just noticed http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/18447-anyone-else-experiencing-this-problem/#entry131038- Can we merge them, please?