Some AI traffic in the future of MP mod?

teiubescmicutzamea

Question

I know at this moment is not possible to ad AI traffic in the next update, but I think there is more players who don't like to drive alone on highway cause sometime is so borring to not see any other truck on the road. So if in the next future of this game mod I wish to find a way to add some Ai traffic cars to make this simulation game more realistic.

Sorry about my bad language, I don't speak werry good english, so I hope you can  understand what I mean to say!

Love seeing the one liners stating, NO and NEVER; IT WILL NEVER WORK ect ect.

The horseless carriage, aka the Automobile, was once simply considered luxury and no one believed it would replace Hose-pulled carriages.

Simply put; if no one ever tries, then no one will ever succeed.

If they try to implement AI and it works, then great ! If they try and its an absolute failure because of circumstances outside of their control then fine. Right now no single person beyond the developers themselves truly know if it" Works or doesn't work," and even then they probably haven't decided on which of the two it is.

• Upvote 3