Suggestion about reporting players

mikson

Suggestion Name: Suggestion about reporting players.

Suggestion Description: I think there should be added an option, that you can switch between the buttons without using the mouse (using keyboard only), while reporting players on tab. By the way, I think also, that the old system, where all bans and kicks was shown on the chat, was better. Now I don't know, if reported by me player, was finally kicked or banned.
Any example images: Nope.

Why should it be added?: This would facilitate reporting of players for those drivers, who control the truck by a mouse.

return 0;

Author of the JobSync project.

so you mean use the tab window with your arrow keys or WASD for example?

well good idea but then u should set it soo that keyboard users wont be changing stuff in tab menu whole driving :P

but maybe they could set it soo u can choose

+1. I agree that somthing needs to be changed with the current report system, it's very slow. Can't there be a way to report someone who's not on your tab menu? Also about the kick/ban messages, I think you should be able to block them with a command, similar to /blockpm. I prefer seeing them but apparently some people don't. It's very helpful to see if one of my friends or drivers gets kicked or banned even if they were on the other side of the map, and for what reason. 

signature2019.png.8d2d82f1f80e57ce817e965f0bdde2eb.png

Signature made by Aestrial

• 2 years later...
On 11.6.2015 at 10:02 PM, mikson said:

Now I don't know, if reported by me player, was finally kicked or banned.

This has been reintroduced with the new report system. Also, using the mouse will always be required. It can be taken for granted that everybody has one, thus, no effort will be put into developing something keyboard-only.

Done.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.