Problem traffic lights

[MBT]EntyCZE

Traffic Lights are synced but if there is no-one on your tab list i recommend you just go through it, it isn't gonna hurt anyone

EDIT: I don't know if road work lights are synced but they should be

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

yes all construction lights run on their own parameters, they take a long time to change but this is like real life the sensors account for about 1min after detecting a vehicle i think the game is sort of in the same sequence.

If there is no one near you i dont see why not going through, i dont gives me time to rest my hands lol

The problem I see is that you see a red light, stop, and someone coming behind sees a green light and starts honking and swearing at you... I usually stop until it changes to green, because I don't like to get tickets, but this de-sync is really an issue. And then, when you see green and start going through, you may meet someone coming on the other side, seeing his light also green... And nobody respects the 30 Km/h limit on these spots. If you're going 30 and find someone in front, most likely he/she will be coming too fast to avoid an accident.

But hey, it's also one of the things that makes driving more interesting... Everytime I get to one of these lights I have to be DEF-CON-2, opening the TAB to be sure no one is around before trying to go on.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...