Just bought Scandinavia, but have a question

\aziz

It may be legit (looks a bit sketchy to me) but is it a steam code? You're best buying it on Steam.

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

The seller's ranking on amazon looks pretty solid. Don't know if steam added the region lock to game keys yed, but you might want to check if you live in the same region as the game is for.

So Steam does have a region lock on keys but it depends on what ones. Apparently russian keys can't be traded outside of Russia. But this is coming from the UK and I'm pretty sure UK codes work essentially anywhere. For example, I'm from Australia, and if I bought a code from the UK, it would work fine for me.

I bought my copy from Amazon and all I got was a piece of card inside with a number. I was like where is my CD man but I guess it's just a money saving thing by SCS, which is fine by me. They can save more money and improve this game even more, can't wait for ATS now.

Regards

Spencer

MY Ingame Status:image.png

In game rules can be found here:https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/115-in-game-rules/

The seller's ranking on amazon looks pretty solid. Don't know if steam added the region lock to game keys yed, but you might want to check if you live in the same region as the game is for.

The Seller is the official distributor in the uk :)

• 1 month later...
  • Matt locked this topic

Archived