Big Fight Incoming

1Purple

Manny_vs_Floyd_Art_2.jpg

So, it has been labelled as the "Fight of the Century" and its happening on May 2nd or May 3rd depending on your timezone. Is the community excited about this match-up?

The bout has its own Wikipedia page.

Interesting piece from Wikipedia. "The fight is expected to shatter PPV buy records and gross millions of dollars with the ticket prices ranging from $3,500 to $250,000 and the PPV is expected to cost US$89.95 for SD and US$99.95 for HD. Boxing experts say this match could be the richest fight in boxing history and could generate $300 million"

What do you think? Will you watch it? Who do you support?

Yeah, like there isn't enough fighting in this world. Wanna fight? Join the army!

510 Horses and one lucky bird at work

Simulators: Prepar3d V4, X-Plane 11, DCS 1.5 + 2.x, ETS2, ATS, Farming Simulator 17, Omsi 1 + 2

System: Intel i7-6700K @ 4700Mhz, 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX, GTX970,  HP LP2475w monitor (1920x1200)
Devices: Logitech G27, SKRS Shifter, CH Products Throttle Quadrant, Trustmaster Hotas Joystick, TrackIR
Storage: 2 x SM961 - 250GB (raid 0), Samsung 850 pro 1TB disk, Samsung 850 EVO 2TB disk.

Well, in one episode of Mash they claim the UK have a day called Boxing day where officers and unlisted personal trade places for one day.

Could be a Hollywood myth. Let's cal Jamie and Adam!

Besides, hand to hand combat is not that weird is it?

510 Horses and one lucky bird at work

Simulators: Prepar3d V4, X-Plane 11, DCS 1.5 + 2.x, ETS2, ATS, Farming Simulator 17, Omsi 1 + 2

System: Intel i7-6700K @ 4700Mhz, 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX, GTX970,  HP LP2475w monitor (1920x1200)
Devices: Logitech G27, SKRS Shifter, CH Products Throttle Quadrant, Trustmaster Hotas Joystick, TrackIR
Storage: 2 x SM961 - 250GB (raid 0), Samsung 850 pro 1TB disk, Samsung 850 EVO 2TB disk.

Not the biggest boxing fan but I'm really looking forward to this.

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

Only thing I'm going to say about this is this:

I laugh at all the homophobic people who watch boxing/wrestling... all it is, is a male on male groping game <_<

Edit: sorry ignore the wrestling part... ugh I'm absolutely brain dead today lol.

What's attractive about men punching each other in the face?

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

Only thing I'm going to say about this is this:

I laugh at all the homophobic people who watch boxing/wrestling... all it is, is a male on male groping game <_<

Don't expect an idealistic way of thinking in this world.

What's attractive about men punching each other in the face?

Perhaps it's primal instinct. Settling score via a duel to the death was acceptable in ancient history. Plus curiously, people would spectate these mortal showdowns. I can't explain why. Whether with bare fists or weapons. No shenanigans like court and other stuff nowadays.

People like what they like in this world. You don't have to understand why.

Fight was meh. That's all.

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

O.o i missed it. Noooooooo...

Oh wait... Eh, just another day in the Office...

Don't expect an idealistic way of thinking in this world.

Perhaps it's primal instinct. Settling score via a duel to the death was acceptable in ancient history. Plus curiously, people would spectate these mortal showdowns. I can't explain why. Whether with bare fists or weapons. No shenanigans like court and other stuff nowadays.

People like what they like in this world. You don't have to understand why.

i dont expect it nor would i ever.

People can make their own choice on who they hate, but simply put if they want my help hold back them hating characters towards others... Esp if they have never even given the chance to get to know the person they are hatting on.

In ancient history those battle to the death tournaments where usually in favor of the victor. Even if not obviously the strongest "should" survive and usually would of. If I personally had to chose a brutal way to die or kill I'd choose a Bow and Arrow (yet to learn) or swords like a Katana... There is no sense in beating each other to death, plus said weapons have been around for longer than time it seems, esp B&A...

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

• 1 month later...
  • Matt locked this topic

Archived