Trying to get this road more populated! Geneva - Innsbruck

So most people ask ourselves how did C-D road get so popular, we could assume it was something like "Hey look, theres some people going thru this road", then ppl would invite their friends to play in the same road and other people would copy them too... Atleast that's what I think, now I feel C-D is getting pretty repetitive, starting to have new alternatives and routes for people to try out and popularize is pretty hard, convincing everyone isn't easy and I understand that, but leaving this post here might lead for new people to try out this amazing road as an alternative, it has amazing landscapes, straights, highways, downhills, curves, It has pretty much everything, it's a bit long but people could always make their stops, today i tried this road out and yknow i loved it! I saw like 30 people on it and i thought: "Dang, thats pretty high" I'd love to get more people to meet this road and make it more populated, atleast something we would not feel lonely at 🙂, get your friends to play it!

Cheers!

imagen_2024-06-10_111114084.png

• Awesome! 1

Hey,

Honestly, I don't think it is possible for people to abandon the Calais-Duisburg road and take other routes, because this road has been heavily used for years, like a tradition. 

It is important to understand exactly why this road is busy. Theoretically, if we understand that, we can divert people to other roads. But in practice I don't think that's possible, because traditions in the games are set from the very beginning and continue for years. So even if we understand why this road is crowded, I don't think it is possible to divert people.

Oh and also I will also try the road you mentioned with my friends🚚.

Have a nice day.

Hi, good afternoon,

You said some true things, I believe that all this could change, but several tests have already been done in an attempt to try for C-D but unfortunately they have not been successful.

Regarding this road, I also passed there today and I liked it, it seems like a coincidence, but it was really the same route.

I'll use it more often, and I hope to see you on the road, a big hug!

Don't stop honking your horn at our colleagues on the road.  🚚

On 6/10/2024 at 6:35 PM, Maupassant said:

Hey,

Honestly, I don't think it is possible for people to abandon the Calais-Duisburg road and take other routes, because this road has been heavily used for years, like a tradition. 

It is important to understand exactly why this road is busy. Theoretically, if we understand that, we can divert people to other roads. But in practice I don't think that's possible, because traditions in the games are set from the very beginning and continue for years. So even if we understand why this road is crowded, I don't think it is possible to divert people.

Oh and also I will also try the road you mentioned with my friends🚚.

Have a nice day.

I mean, it has changed in the past. I remember many years ago the “cool” road with lots of traffic was Rotterdam.

• Haha 1

GrlIOCb.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator