What is your favourite VTC and why?

I was going to do a poll for this, however there is so many popular VTC's and only a few question slots!

I'm just curious to see which the best VTC's are; my friend is looking for a VTC to join!

So what is the best VTC in your opinion, and what are your reasons for that? (please dont start a war :))   

I feel signalling one VTC out as the "best" is impossible, as they all have their pros and cons. A typical rule of thumb for finding a VTC is to start with verified ones and work your way through. You could also talk with some members of various VTCs to see what they say about their respective VTCs—this would allow you to gauge how good the VTC is. Once all is said and done, finding a VTC comes down to personal preferences and doing research based on those preferences. Just because some random person on the internet says a VTC is the "best" doesn't mean it is the "best," nor does it mean you'll like it. Plus, most people will have bias and only recommend the VTC they're in, not a VTC that fits you. 

You may want to check out the VTC search tool and this list of featured and aspiring VTCs for help. 

• Like 1

According to me Mine is the best for me. Away from Toxicity, More on the Active side where everyone come and join the Voice Channel as well rather then just playing in game and none on the discord.

However it would be personal choices but i would say mine would be one of the best VTCs in there with good activity + a verified VTC with over 3 years now.

• lucas109011 changed the title to What is your favourite VTC and why?
4 hours ago, Bеаn said:

I feel signalling one VTC out as the "best" is impossible, as they all have their pros and cons. A typical rule of thumb for finding a VTC is to start with verified ones and work your way through. You could also talk with some members of various VTCs to see what they say about their respective VTCs—this would allow you to gauge how good the VTC is. Once all is said and done, finding a VTC comes down to personal preferences and doing research based on those preferences. Just because some random person on the internet says a VTC is the "best" doesn't mean it is the "best," nor does it mean you'll like it. Plus, most people will have bias and only recommend the VTC they're in, not a VTC that fits you. 

You may want to check out the VTC search tool and this list of featured and aspiring VTCs for help. 

1 hour ago, Melodies said:

That's just impossible to say, most VTC drivers would be biased obviously.

The best is always your favorite, being "the best VTC" is more of a personal opinion thing.

Hey guys, I apologise for the mishap. I was supposed to put "What is your favourite VTC and why?" instead of my original question "What is the best VTC and why?".

My friend was planning on just picking out a random VTC that someone said was good and trying it out.

Thanks for your replies and opinions!

34 minutes ago, InsanoDeath said:

According to me Mine is the best for me. Away from Toxicity, More on the Active side where everyone come and join the Voice Channel as well rather then just playing in game and none on the discord.

However it would be personal choices but i would say mine would be one of the best VTCs in there with good activity + a verified VTC with over 3 years now.

Your VTC looks interesting; I'll make sure he sees this!

Guest Rebeloutlaw22

Viva Trucking. 
I would like to say that out of all the VTC's and the chances to apply to them I am glad that I choose Viva Trucking. This VTC is very amazing with it's ability to allow it's own members to play in single player mode as well TruckersMP. The community is great and awesome to be part of and the staff here at VIVA Trucking are just amazing. The recruitment time to hear a response back from the team is generally less then 24-hours. The discord is well made and easy to understand. The mods that we as drivers are allowed to use in single player are awesome. The different promotions that are always going on always making driving more enjoyable because of the extra rewards and points we get as drivers. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.