TruckersMP 10 Year Anniversary

9 hours ago, cαrpєх. said:

我没有收到任何错误,今天我已经加载了几乎 4-5 个负载,我已经以不同的方式尝试了各种方法,但它不算数。

There's some reasons the job might not have logged correctly :

Not starting the job at Haulie Harbour 

Logging in and out again mid-job

Loading saves during the job 

If you see a warning in the chat upon logging in that your job was changed, that means it won't count towards the goal .

take pleasure in helping others

Friends, tell me if all deliveries from the 2 stages, before and after the festival are counted, includes both - "Quick jobs" and "Freight market" cargo types?
Because today for the 1st time I saw that there is a delivery counter in the user panel and I think I've done over 10 total till now from both rounds, but there is only counted 5?! (50%) so far.... 🙄

P.S. With between 15 and 20 deliveries made, finally count 10. Really good event at the END, but very unpleasant work with these jobs, problematic system obviously, crappy code, something messy....
I really hope that all the achievements over time here in TMP, will not become like thousands of games in other platforms where for some trophies/cheevos you have to spend a lot of personal time grinding because it is hellishly annoying and unpleasant to act at all.

Support, Help, Run and Shout with NATURE and ANIMALS KINGDOM!

1.pngwwf.jpg?itok=uISmlZ_l

17 hours ago, [VIVA] [BG] Vinnie P.B. said:

朋友们,请告诉我,节日前后两个阶段的所有交付是否都包括“快速工作”和“货运市场”货物类型?
因为今天我第一次看到在用户面板里有一个快递柜台,我想我到现在为止已经做了超过10个,但是只有5个?!(50%)到目前为止......🙄

You should have delivered them early, and there may be a problem now, which is causing the goods to no longer be elevated

• Confused 1

• Senior Community Manager
On 5/3/2024 at 8:19 PM, [VIVA] [BG] Vinnie P.B. said:

Friends, tell me if all deliveries from the 2 stages, before and after the festival are counted, includes both - "Quick jobs" and "Freight market" cargo types?
Because today for the 1st time I saw that there is a delivery counter in the user panel and I think I've done over 10 total till now from both rounds, but there is only counted 5?! (50%) so far.... 🙄

P.S. With between 15 and 20 deliveries made, finally count 10. Really good event at the END, but very unpleasant work with these jobs, problematic system obviously, crappy code, something messy....
I really hope that all the achievements over time here in TMP, will not become like thousands of games in other platforms where for some trophies/cheevos you have to spend a lot of personal time grinding because it is hellishly annoying and unpleasant to act at all.

Hey!

We apologise for the inconvenience with the jobs, we will do our best to improve this for the next delivery event! 

I can assure you that achievements will not be something you have to ''grind'' for, but there should be of course a form of a challenge in order to receive the achievement. We always try to keep that fair as to how many jobs, etc. 

Thank you for your feedback, we really do appreciate it, and take all the feedback from the community into consideration for future events.

Have a great day!

17 hours ago, TekNeil said:

Just finished the event, and just want to say I've really enjoyed it!

Been superb, everybody involved has done a great job.

Cheers all. 0/ 

227300_20240505051300_1(1).thumb.png.a2762c574fd191cd37283dd3e8b4c200.png

Hey!

We're glad to hear that you have enjoyed the event, thank you for celebrating TMP10 with us and until the next events/anniversaries!

Kind regards,

Vicc | TruckersMP Senior Community Manager

Support System | Knowledge Base | Rules | Feedback System

Good evening everyone, so I'm missing the last load to complete the Truckers MP 10th anniversary event. Basically I'm leaving from Isolda with my trailer and I don't even count it and I keep everything valid, how can I solve it? Thank you very much.

1 hour ago, Pietro89 said:

Good evening everyone, so I'm missing the last load to complete the Truckers MP 10th anniversary event. Basically I'm leaving from Isolda with my trailer and I don't even count it and I keep everything valid, how can I solve it? Thank you very much.

You need to take the cargo from the island for it to count.

On 5/5/2024 at 20:17, djoh said:

Devi prendere il carico  dall'isola affinché conti.

ok thank you very much, luckily the last one counted it

thank you very much staff, moderators, community manager of Truckers MP for the wonderful event it took a long time to count the 10 trip but in the end he counted it, but one question there will be no free prizes such as the paint for the truck and trailer with Truckers MP written on it for all trucks?thank you very much.

thank you very much staff, moderators, community manager of Truckers MP for the wonderful event it took a long time to count the 10 trip but in the end he counted it, but one question there will be no free prizes such as the paint for the truck and trailer with Truckers MP written on it for all trucks?thank you very much.

Congrats on the 10 years! First TMP event I ever had the chance to take part in, it was a lotta fun.

Sadly we didn't reach the community goal... maybe delivery challenges could use an in-depth tutorial? Feel like a lot of people were left out because of the guess work...

Can't wait for more unique events, especially involving heavy and special cargo, which are my favorite. Cheers!

#HaulinHeavyHardcore

Please don't mind my unrefined English...

• Senior Community Manager
On 5/7/2024 at 3:57 PM, darcijr09 said:

Congrats on the 10 years! First TMP event I ever had the chance to take part in, it was a lotta fun.

Sadly we didn't reach the community goal... maybe delivery challenges could use an in-depth tutorial? Feel like a lot of people were left out because of the guess work...

Can't wait for more unique events, especially involving heavy and special cargo, which are my favorite. Cheers!

Hey! We are of the same opinion that things could have been communicated clearer: this could and should have been done better, and we of course apologise for any confusion caused because of that.

With the extension of the delivery event we have edited our blog post and the new promotion accordingly, this hopefully makes it more clear. We will make sure that for future delivery events the information is communicated better.

We are furthermore hearing your suggestions regarding heavy and special cargo and will see if we can do something with it. 

Thank you for your feedback, we really do appreciate it, and take all the feedback from the community into consideration for future events.

Have a great day!

• Like 3
  • Awesome! 4

Kind regards,

Vicc | TruckersMP Senior Community Manager

Support System | Knowledge Base | Rules | Feedback System

It was really fun for me to participate. The event was held in a wonderful atmosphere, which was not only rich in sharing knowledge and experience, but also. Your organization and painstaking details were admirable.

10 of the TruckersMP. Happy birthday to the year!

Social Contact

Riva™ Transport @ Founder
TruckersMP | Steam | My VTC
Discord: İlhansnc

On 4/29/2024 at 5:12 PM, Pietro89 said:

@Vicc sorry for the inconvenience, I delivered a load from the island to come down but they didn't count it for the event why not and it was a load of material I'm still stuck at 6 out of 10 when I should be at 7 out of 10 it's just my problem ?A thousand thanks.

Hello Pietro89 and the other truckers who have this problem.

I had exactly the same problem.

I guess because so many took part in this event that the order counter did not keep up. You have to imagine it like this, For example, if you call up an Internet page and there are several who happen to do it, it takes longer until it is loaded. Or: What you also notice very often when too many people take part in a convoy, the worse the properties on the server, and you can clearly see that in the reductions (lag)
This is exactly what has now happened with the order counter.
Today I checked again and although I haven't driven any more 10TMP orders, there are still some added.

Unfortunately, there was also a problem. Where we have been given the task of scaling back the orders. There was still a trailer with waste paper that could also be driven back.
I am firmly convinced that they have not been counted, because there was no 10TMP in the order labeling. For example, for the order with the loudspeakers, the text was 10TMP Gigant loudspeaker and for the stage technology, TMP10 was stage technology. The 10TMP designation was missing from the waste paper order and was therefore not counted.

Sorry, unfortunately I can only speak German. Therefore, I had to have it translated in your language via Mirosoft Bing Translator, so it may happen that it has not been translated quite correctly.

Greetings zeebra

• Vicc locked this topic