Love the speed limit

Hey_Wtf

In towns on sever 2,Great idea ty Admins  :D But I always went slow in towns,others did not  :lol:

Oppps do not like now speed limit on motorway is so boring, please move this to muliplayer  discussion 

I really do not understand why you have to take away a good part to replace it with,back to driving the way you admins think is good,what is wrong with driving at 100 mph if we so choose?

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

In towns on sever 2,Great idea ty Admins  :D But I always went slow in towns,others did not  :lol:

Oppps do not like now speed limit on motorway is so boring, please move this to muliplayer  discussion 

I really do not understand why you have to take away a good part to replace it with,back to driving the way you admins think is good,what is wrong with driving at 100 mph if we so choose?

Moved to Multiplayer discussion

Regards
Prime
Service & Data Analyst

• 1 month later...

Archived