Command to switch between servers

Good or bad idea  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think this is a good idea ?

• Yes ! (+1)
    • No ! (-1)

Suggestion Name: Command to switch between servers
Suggestion Description: Add a command like "/serv [Number of the server]" to switch between the servers

Any example images: http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/1255782015041600001.jpg
Why should it be added?: Sometimes we need to change between servers : For example you're on EU 1, you arrive at EP and it's full of persons, you think it would be better to switch on the US 1, instead of needing to quit the game, re-lauch it, log you on the MP, wait during the launchings of the game, you would just type a command on the chat and you would only have to wait the server to connect you and the game to load the new list of players. It would be better in convoy (Less lost of time).

also the ability to reconnect to the servers after you have been disconnected without having to restart the game would be wonderful

THIS! It is annoying when I get ping kicked (happens frequently) and have to restart the game to reconnect. Atleast make it so we can go into our profile and load it back up or even have the option to go back to the log in screen. (haven't checked if this is available in 0.1.5 R4 but I'm assuming it isn't)

Kalido.jpg

We used to be able to lose connection and reconnect, but now they use one time session id's... they are annoying because once something changes you need to stop and start the program all over again...

giving us the log in screen or a server screen in said cases would be a grand idea, and is been suggested before...

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

NightEagle, on one hand you're right because if a truck appear in the middle of the road it can be a problem, BUT on the other hand you're wrong because if today you logout on the middle of the road, when you'll come back on the serv you will appear in the middle of the road. The command will just accelerate the process of switching between servers. To me this command should work either on NCZ than on CZ because nowadays you can logout and came back wherever you want.

I suggest to the person who put -1 to explain us why, it's a debate so if you come here to just say "No" you won't make sometjing progress, if you give us your arguments you can change something in the idea.