sugest ban trains from ms stein at kirkines road

Hello there, @DutchTotoro

That Kirkenes road is kind a challenge road thats why people choosing that road if people know how to choose correct parts correct trailers for hauling the Locomotive is 61 T you can easly drive that road maybe you will climb to ramp on low speed but cant too much que when driving correctly.

Well ideally there should be a game moderator checking in-game reports and the road for any player blocking the road for too long.

I don't think the locomotive should be banned from that road because it's fairly easy to transport it when you have a 700+ bhp truck. Of course you can't fly/race like some of these idiots driving with empty trailers as if they were on a Monte Carlo rally stage! 😂 But that's not the point of this road!

So banning the locomotive would penalise all the players who have a minimum of skills to transport it.

It would be a different story if it was almost impossible to transport this cargo. But it's not.

You can make a suggestion here.

Be sure to follow the template. 

When suggesting a new idea, please make sure you use the template below, otherwise your suggestion will not be considered. Please remember to keep your suggestion constructive, and keep it to one idea per topic.

Suggestion Name: 

Suggestion Description:

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?:

Please note that all suggestions MUST be written in English!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.