What is your most driven road on TruckersMP?

Eh. I wouldn't say it's safe lol. I don't think I have a most driven road honestly as I like to explore the map especially the DLC maps. But if I'm looking at all my years on TMP it would probably be C-D indeed. I used to drive Scandanavia a lot when it came out but wasn't really a specific road that I would drive on constantly but yeah C-D it is 🙂

• Upvote 1

TruckerPilot

Report a player - Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

6 minutes ago, Truckerpilot said:

Eh. I wouldn't say it's safe lol. I don't think I have a most driven road honestly as I like to explore the map especially the DLC maps. But if I'm looking at all my years on TMP it would probably be C-D indeed. I used to drive Scandanavia a lot when it came out but wasn't really a specific road that I would drive on constantly but yeah C-D it is 🙂

I don't even know I put safe oops.

But overall nice to see you playing TMP still.

• Thanks 1

Of course Calais - duisburg road 🙂 

• Like 1

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

I'd say the same, I've driven on the C - D road quite a lot, and the main reason is because the rest of the map is pretty dry, and I get bored very quickly driving on an empty road. And the only route where you can experience traffic is the C - D route.

Hopefully, in the future, we will get to see more activity across the whole map.