Hot Topic #51: Nordic Horizons Expansion

Rider.

• Community Manager

Hello Truckers!

SCS has just released more info about their new Nordic Horizons DLC! The release date still needs to be announced, but that shouldn't ruin our fun 🎉

The expansion will feature challenging bridges, underwater tunnels, narrow roads and more 👀

image.png

This Hot Topic is to gather your opinions and how you feel about this new DLC being announced. Please make sure that your replies are constructive rather than only stating 'Looks good!', 'Wow!', etc. 

⚠️ Please make sure to follow the forum rules when posting your response. ⚠️

• Like 1
  • Woah! 1
  • Awesome! 4

DLC that will help us feel the cold of Norway! I think it will warm us up while playing. As an expectation, I want the roads to be close to ProMods. More challenging, more tricky roads.  I will be looking forward to the Scandinavian mountains. I would also like to see many tunnels to overcome those mountains. 🗻🌉

• Upvote 1
  • HaulieLove 1

Great roads, I hope it comes out as soon as possible.

• HaulieLove 1

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

These are incredibly atmospheric areas. I fell in love with this area in 2019 when I saw it on ProMods while riding on the TruckersMP servers. However, I am eagerly waiting to see what SCS Software will prepare in the Nordic Horizons Expansion because I will be able to make World of Trucks deliveries there (unlike ProMods).

Not only me, but I know that many people were waiting for SCS to start working on these areas, and they finally did. From the moment of the first teasers, I was wondering what it would look like in terms of the area. Initially, I expected a piece of Norway and Sweden north of the Scandinavia dlc, but not to the very north of the countries. Over time, more and more photos and videos appeared, not only from the production but also from visits to these areas by irl employees.

One of the forum scs user has prepared and is updating a map of everything that appears from SCS and the scenario that the Nordic Horizons DLC will cover the entire northern part of the countries of Findland, Sweden and Norway seems more and more likely.

0siiVvw.png

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=11E_VmOGGxBHTmhyj3a3bzzMU8xR1Mv8&ll=59.48093104170583%2C30.731227566666195&z=4

Well this could be something big and impressive. Not only in terms of the area but also the beautiful landscape. I'm definitely looking forward to it.

• Like 1
  • Woah! 1

• Community Manager

Hey!

Thank you to everyone who posted in this Forum Topic. I love how everyone is excited for this DLC and others have some opinions on it. I am excited for you guys to see our next Hot Topic 👀

As well, we will soon have Hot Topic on our Discord Guild for smaller features, so keep an eye out on that! 

Happy Trucking 🥰

• Like 1
  • HaulieLove 1