CD Road Rail Crossing Changes

I've just been to see the new changes on the rail crossing, and I really don't get why they did them 😂

Firstly, the timing changes. They are good, I like that as the crossing is probably one of the biggest causes of queuing on the road.

But secondly, why on earth have they put big blockers in front of the lights? 😂 Idk when it's gonna go down anymore, I'm so confused

If anyone could explain that would be great

Stones8000

spacer.png

status.png

The railroad crossing doesn't work as intended right now. Thats why parts of the visual aspects of the railroad crossing has been blocked off.

- I'm not saying I'm Wonder Woman; I'm just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman in the same room together.

42 minutes ago, Cαρταιn Μιx said:

The railroad crossing doesn't work as intended right now. Thats why parts of the visual aspects of the railroad crossing has been blocked off.

To be honest, 99% of the Audience, who driving in this Area, do not  "working" as intended, like TruckersMP and Simulation Players wanting. A not properly working Railcrossing do not making any difference! 😛

Tired of being Banned and Insulted for Reckless Driving/Overtaking?! Join the "6x4-300" Horsepower Gang! Experience Real Truck Driving and Chilled Acceleration!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator

• HaulieLove 1