New Suggestions need to be approved

MartinV90

Suggestion Name:  New Suggestions need to be approved

Suggestion Description: Suggestions are such a mess, you have people not following the correct format. You also have multiple suggestions which have previously been suggested. My suggestion is any new suggestion Has to be manually approved by moderators before it goes public.. This would mean any suggestion not following the correct format does not go public, also any suggestion similar to one which is already been suggested again does not go public. 

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?:

This in my opinion is the most easiest way to make sure that only acceptable suggestions are able to be discussed and visible to the public. This would avoid incorrect formatted Suggestions going public and also repeated suggestions.. It is a simple way to keep new suggestions organized. 

Technically, such issue would be solved by moving suggestion system to website. In the past, there was player reporting system on forums, however it was moved to website at some point.

Banning someone on forums and in-game for not following the suggestion format won't solve the issue and may cause major inconvenience. 

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

While thoughtful, a ban on the forum won't teach anything. And it certainly shouldn't be a ban in game for being colorblind.

You can report the post for not following the format. I've see a staff member inform of it and just reject it.

What needs to happen is the format needs to be checked for in your post. If it doesn't have it, the post is denied from being posted.

• MartinV90 changed the title to New Suggestions need to be approved
4 hours ago, Titanic4 said:

Technically, such issue would be solved by moving suggestion system to website. In the past, there was player reporting system on forums, however it was moved to website at some point.

Banning someone on forums and in-game for not following the suggestion format won't solve the issue and may cause major inconvenience. 

Thank you for your comment, but please note I have actually changed this suggestion to a more realistic solution. 

1 hour ago, Sunstrider said:

While thoughtful, a ban on the forum won't teach anything. And it certainly shouldn't be a ban in game for being colorblind.

You can report the post for not following the format. I've see a staff member inform of it and just reject it.

What needs to happen is the format needs to be checked for in your post. If it doesn't have it, the post is denied from being posted.

Thank you for your comment, but please note I have actually changed this suggestion to a more realistic solution. 

2 hours ago, Major UA said:

The proposal template should not be an ultimatum - only a recommendation!

Accordingly, a ban cannot be applied in the game.

On 12/9/2023 at 4:29 AM, MartinV90 said:

Suggestion Description: Suggestions are such a mess, you have people not following the correct format. You also have multiple suggestions which have previously been suggested. My suggestion is any new suggestion Has to be manually approved by moderators before it goes public.. This would mean any suggestion not following the correct format does not go public, also any suggestion similar to one which is already been suggested again does not go public.

IIRC, this is where we originally came from...

• Community Manager

Hi there,

Thanks for submitting a suggestion. Unfortunately, recent events have caused CMs to incur a large backlog of several things. However, we are slowly getting back up to speed and clearing said backlog. Therefore, I am going to accept your suggestion. 

Kind regards,

xBestBBx

TruckersMP Community Manager

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

• Community Manager

// Accepted

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket