ATS 1.49v (Estimated time of TMP Update)...

Millennium Falcon

Ello there, @Millennium Falcon

First of all, thank you for asking this question here on forums!

I really do understand your flustration about not supported version of ATS for TMP, however keep in mind that developers are doing the best to release it as soon as possible :HaulieLove:

Have a good day

Kind Regards, 

[MCG] RedWolf [CZ] 

TruckersMP Patron Master Trucker & Veteran Driver IV | MCG Expert Driver 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

5 hours ago, Millennium Falcon said:

Hi guys,

So ATS rolled out their official 1.49v release today, I am just curious roughly when TMP will be compatible with that version of the game.

Thanks...

It will be compatible when its ready. There is no rough estimate. It could be ready tomorrow or it could be ready in two weeks. There is no way to know this unless the developers gives a time scale and they are not gonna do that. You might even have to wait for ETS 2 1.49 to be out before the ATS one comes. Who knows? Its ready when its ready 🙂

No problem, I am not frustrated or anything like that, I realize TMP is 3rd party app and Devs do a lot of work voluntarily for what I feel very grateful, so I realize it will take time and that's totally fine obviously, I was just curious because I am new to the game, only got it on Halloween. So I am just trying to get familiar with the process and timeline as this is first update since I play the game.

Cheers guys!!! All the best to you Sim truckers out there and the entire TMP team for what you do, looking forward to playing TMP again whenever that may be.

@Jeremy0411 SCS hasn't released 1.49 for ETS2 at the moment of making this reply. If this was truly the case, there would be posts on Twitter, Facebook and the SCS Blog about the update. 

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

On 11/24/2023 at 8:07 PM, Titanic4 said:

@Jeremy0411 SCS hasn't released 1.49 for ETS2 at the moment of making this reply. If this was truly the case, there would be posts on Twitter, Facebook and the SCS Blog about the update. 

I'm sorry, I didn't say clear.I mean that tmp will support the 1.49 version of ets2 and ats when the 1.49 version of ets2 is updated

Polestar Logistics drivers | Safely drive over 1,000,000 km

Languages: English, Chinese

1 hour ago, Javito_ said:

It always gives ETS2 priority before ATS ... it's sad but it's like that.

Don't worry about it bud, it will be out soon enough. I don't play ETS2 and I don't intend to as it is an absolute cluster mess, watched a Live Stream the other day and it was a mess, they should make multiple servers capped at 500 or 1000 instead 4000. Anyway, be patient, it will be out soon enough and we'll be roaming the American open highways again.

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Community Moderator