Streamer Mode for Players

RedNub

Suggestion Name: Make an option to hide nicknames (Streamer mode) for players

Suggestion Description: It would be great to make a special option for players to disable user's nicknames and change it for (Player, User) 

Any example images: Player, User 

User Report

Name: Player 

ID: 525

TMPID: 4585742

Steam ID: 5454566532131

Ofc, this data should also be able to hide if there is a chance to do so.

Why should it be added?: I think it should be able in case of some private/public convoys within VTC, when anyone does not want to record their friends, or if accidentaly crashed into someone (within VTC, we don't need to show their names). In different VTC some streamers can be called to stream without players nicknames(F11) on the management request.  In that case it would be cool to create it.

For me as a streamer it sounds as a cool idea, and hopefully for you too! 

Kind Regards, 

[MCG] RedWolf [CZ] 

TruckersMP Patron Master Trucker Veteran Driver IV I MCG Expert Driver 🚛

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

41 minutes ago, [MCG] RedWolf [CZ] ~ said:

Suggestion Name: Make an option to hide nicknames (Streamer mode) for players

Suggestion Description: It would be great to make a special option for players to disable user's nicknames and change it for (Player, User) 

Any example images: Player, User 

Why should it be added?: I think it should be able in case of some private/public convoys within VTC, when anyone does not want to record their friends, or if accidentaly crashed into someone (within VTC, we don't need to show their names). In different VTC some streamers can be called to stream without players nicknames(F11) on the management request.  In that case it would be cool to create it.

For me as a streamer it sounds as a cool idea, and hopefully for you too! 

Kind Regards, 

[MCG] RedWolf [CZ] 

Hey, not a bad idea in itself, but how do you implement it if you want to report someone? Since you then no longer have any names, you can no longer make or use evidence as a video of what happened, because the necessary information that you need to report a user on the website is missing. 

A good idea in itself, but for the things mentioned above you would also have to think about something. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Maxi. said:

Hey, not a bad idea in itself, but how do you implement it if you want to report someone? Since you then no longer have any names, you can no longer make or use evidence as a video of what happened, because the necessary information that you need to report a user on the website is missing. 

A good idea in itself, but for the things mentioned above you would also have to think about something. 

Ello Maxi. 

First of all, thank you so much for your reply, you know I do my best to bring some new ideas for TMP in the future. 

Regarding thus information there can be: 

User Report

Ofc, this data should also be able to hide if there is a chance to do so. ❤️

Hope you like my idea

Regards,

[MCG] RedWolf [CZ] 

TruckersMP Patron Master Trucker & Veteran Driver IV | MCG Expert Driver 🛻

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Just now, [MCG] RedWolf [CZ] ~ said:

Ello Maxi. 

First of all, thank you so much for your reply, you know I do my best to bring some new ideas for TMP in the future. 

Regarding thus information there can be: 

User Report

Ofc, this data should also be able to hide if there is a chance to do so. ❤️

Hope you like my idea

Regards,

[MCG] RedWolf [CZ] 

TruckersMP Patron Master Trucker & Veteran Driver IV | MCG Expert Driver 🛻

In itself a good idea, but let's take the example of a streamer, the streamer is live on the road and is rammed away and wants to report someone, so he has 2 options, either via ingame the report function or via the website, but now the thing is that the streamer would have to make /pinfo <ID> to get the name and the necessary information, because he can't see the player names, but only "player", and now you would have to make the video so long that you can see the incident, and then the /pinfo <ID> to really prove that it is 100% this "player" and not another. 

So I hope you understand what I mean, I don't think your idea is bad, but you would also have to see exactly how the idea can be realised. ❤️

2 minutes ago, Maxi. said:

In itself a good idea, but let's take the example of a streamer, the streamer is live on the road and is rammed away and wants to report someone, so he has 2 options, either via ingame the report function or via the website, but now the thing is that the streamer would have to make /pinfo <ID> to get the name and the necessary information, because he can't see the player names, but only "player", and now you would have to make the video so long that you can see the incident, and then the /pinfo <ID> to really prove that it is 100% this "player" and not another. 

So I hope you understand what I mean, I don't think your idea is bad, but you would also have to see exactly how the idea can be realised. ❤️

Yeah, this is what am I talking about right now. The streamers won't be required to use this tool, they can use that whenever they want 🙂 

So, it's up to them if they want to report someone or not. This feature should be especilly for private convoys within company, where you don't want to show the player who accidentaly did something. 

Have a good day,

Regards,

[MCG] RedWolf [CZ] 

TruckersMP Patron Master Trucker & Veteran Driver IV | MCG Expert Driver 🚚

• Like 1

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

I'm not too sure how this would benefit the streamer in anyway, as if you are watching their stream, you'd know where they are and who they are anyway, so it cannot really prevent stream sniping or anything of that sort.

It's not your responsibility to protect other players, if they cannot follow the rules, that's their own fault, not the one streaming.

If you don't want to report them for doing something, then simply don't report it. 🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

27 minutes ago, MaverickTD said:

I'm not too sure how this would benefit the streamer in anyway, as if you are watching their stream, you'd know where they are and who they are anyway, so it cannot really prevent stream sniping or anything of that sort.

It's not your responsibility to protect other players, if they cannot follow the rules, that's their own fault, not the one streaming.

If you don't want to report them for doing something, then simply don't report it. 🤷‍♂️

Hello Marverick, 

Thank you a lot for your reply!

I have to agree with you, you can't prevent it, maybe it also won't bring much benefits, however on the other hand the players might be able to hide the nicknames if they would like to in some convoy 😉 I know that this feature is in another games not only simulators, why can't it be created? 👌

There will always be some benefits and some disadvantages.

Lastly, if it seems like usseless idea then my suggestion will be rejected.

Regards,

[MCG] RedWolf [CZ] 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

When i stream, here's what i do:

1. I don't talk to my viewers. I like streaming, not chatting to someone who might be a one time visitor.
  2. I don't give snipers any info. Destination, what i'm driving. If they know the map well enough, they can pinpoint my current location.

You can also use F11 to toggle names and don't open the local players list.

Even if an incident does happen with your friends/vtc/staff members, it's up to you to decide if you want to use a report slot or not.

12 minutes ago, Sunstrider said:

When i stream, here's what i do:

1. I don't talk to my viewers. I like streaming, not chatting to someone who might be a one time visitor.
  2. I don't give snipers any info. Destination, what i'm driving. If they know the map well enough, they can pinpoint my current location.

You can also use F11 to toggle names and don't open the local players list.

Even if an incident does happen with your friends/vtc/staff members, it's up to you to decide if you want to use a report slot or not.

Hello there, 

Thank you so much for your reply. 

Yeah, each person do like something different. 

1.If I press F11 I won't be able to chat with friends. 

2. You don't need to give them a destination, they'll easily found you via TruckersMP map. 

Regards,

[MCG] RedWolf [CZ] 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

• Leon Baker changed the title to Streamer Mode for Players
On 11/4/2023 at 5:05 PM, [MCG] RedWolf [CZ] ~ said:

建议名称:选择隐藏玩家昵称(流媒体模式)

建议说明:为玩家设置一个特殊选项,禁用用户昵称并将其更改为(玩家、用户),这将是非常好的

任何示例图像:播放器、用户

用户报告

姓名:玩家

ID:525

TMPID:4585742

蒸汽ID:5454566532131

OFC,如果有机会,这些数据也应该能够隐藏。

为什么要加上呢?:我想如果有私人/公共车队在里面的话应该可以职业训练局,当任何人不想记录他们的朋友,或如果意外撞到某人(在职业训练局,我们不需要显示他们的名字)。在不同的职业训练局有些流媒体可以在管理请求中调用没有玩家昵称(F11)的流媒体。在这种情况下,创建它将是很酷的。

对我来说,作为一个流光条,这听起来是一个很酷的想法,希望你也是!

谨此致意,

[MCG]红狼[CZ]

卡车司机MP赞助人卡车司机师傅老司机IV I MCG专家司机🚛

Hey, RedWolf

I don't think you should hide or disable a player's username because when you report a player, they need to show their username in the evidence to see if it matches your reporter. If you turn it off or hide it, I randomly report whether a player will be banned. I think it's possible to turn off the number of bans in their profile but not see it. If you see a ban of 4 in their profile when you report a player, then So he will be punished for 90 days, and the person who reported it will be happy. The person who was reported will be sad if the ban is closed and the display frequency is only reported

Sincerely

greeting

Big Week

Difference between Game moderators having streamer mode and players don't, is that it is a legal requirement (GDPR) for Game Moderators to hide usernames and other identifying factors if they decide to stream er moderation session. That's not the case for players.

- I'm not saying I'm Wonder Woman; I'm just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman in the same room together.

• 2 weeks later...