Tandem Trucks in TMP

Suggestion Name: Tandem Trucks in TMP

Suggestion Description: pretty much in the title, add tandem trucks to TMP

Any example images: download.jpg.a5d4e410917cc4b321cbc1dfcb324bbf.jpg

Why it should be added: for diversity and realism + it would be pretty fun to ride around in a tandem truck, and you can choose between having a trailer or just the back box of the truck, like in the example photo, i have taken this photo from the "Devil BDF Tandem Truck Pack" Steam Workshop ETS2 MOD, for more information i would love you guys to check out that mod on steam, i'm leaving a link here to make it easy to find the mod

LINK: https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=620915774

it would be pretty awesome if FLVinge would allow TMP to just implement his mod completely into TMP

what do you guys think?

Edited by lIIlIlllIlIlIIlIlIlIlIIl
didn't use the structure for suggestions, remade the post
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5

• 5 months later...
On 8/14/2023 at 8:32 AM, blabberbeak said:

I'd wait until SCS officially provides and provides such model.

Adding another mod to TruckersMP will bear the danger of incompability for an uncertain time period after each simulator update.

I wouldn't wait for scs to release this type of content anymore, since not even trucks they can deliver in consistent pace.

Actually this was already accepted, I don't know if it was typo but as of saturday seems tandems are confirmed for TMP.

@Phon if you could please confirm this?

Which is a really good sign of things to come, just hope doesnt end up like AI Traffic

10 hours ago, Dshooot said:

? Škoda'nın iç kısmı otomobiller için kullanılıyor. Tandem kamyonlar Scania, Volvo vb.'dir, peki neden oyundaki kamyon kabinleri yerine Škoda iç mekanını kullansınlar ki?

If he does this, only SCS can do it. Since you haven't done it yet, it means there is no need. Anyone who wants to drive should buy a double trailer and use it. These types of modes are not very suitable for the game. As for the Skoda issue, I thought it was funny because every vehicle that came had a Skoda interior. It would be more logical if this suggestion was written in the SCS forum rather than in this forum.

27 minutes ago, _Parzival said:

If he does this, only SCS can do it. Since you haven't done it yet, it means there is no need. Anyone who wants to drive should buy a double trailer and use it. These types of modes are not very suitable for the game. As for the Skoda issue, I thought it was funny because every vehicle that came had a Skoda interior. It would be more logical if this suggestion was written in the SCS forum rather than in this forum.

Well I'm sorry but Tandem trucks were already accepted by community manager here:

6 minutes ago, Dshooot said:

Kusura bakmayın ama Tandem kamyonlar burada topluluk yöneticisi tarafından zaten kabul edilmişti:

Does it mean it will be accepted? The first suggestions were rejected. Later, this suggestion was accepted. The law, sent on August 5, 2022, is accepted this year. Let's see how many years later they will do it.

3 hours ago, SourCrowd.de said:

Artık kabul ettiler, ayrıca “Eklenti” alımını da açtılar. Muhtemelen bu ve kabul edilen diğer Öneriler yüzünden. Ama bu sadece benim düşüncem. Belki yanılıyorum ama bu benim için anlamlı olurdu. 

My personal opinion is that this is ridiculous when there are so many problems. Anyway, I hope it comes.

I absolutely agree, it should be added to the game as soon as possible.

• Upvote 1

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------