Web Reports limit now reduced to 10 for everyone

Foobrother

Web Reports limit now reduced to 10 for everyone  

65 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the staff decision to reduce the limit of Web Reports one can have (in parallel)?

• Great decision!
    • I don't really care, doesn't bother me
    • Bad decision!

1 hour ago, Dispo Z said:

minor offences where in that case the Admins will ban

I'm sorry but that sentence doesn't make any sense. If a moderator accepts the report and bans the player it's NOT a "minor offence". Maybe to your perception, but not according the game rules. Like it or not.

1 hour ago, Dispo Z said:

by the time of replying to your comment  Rule number 1.4 has been updated so with the help of the new system this can be effective both ways now.

Yes, this rule is just completely crazy! If I understand correctly people making just a small mistake in their report (not even for reporting someone who didn't do anything) will get 30 days ban on the very first time and a permanent ban on the second offense?!!! I must be mistaking? There must be a mistake somewhere? 😆

Just as a comparison, a troll who intentionally crashes into someone will only get less than 30 days ban for his first 3 offences!!!

§2.8 - How bans are issued

• The first 3 bans are issued at the staff member’s discretion.
  • The 4th ban is thirty days.
  • The 5th ban and consecutive bans are ninety days.

I understand it's just a ban from the reporting system and not the game. But still, that just crazy hard! People were already deducted report slot if their report was declined. I think it was fair like that.

TMP management have just lost their mind I think.

With this new rule I can already predict there will be of course much less reports. But as a result, MUCH more offenses and bad drivers on the roads! Why? Because there will be less bans and people will feel more confident to do stupid things on the road since they will have less chances to be reported!

• Woah! 1

EDIT: actually after reading more closely it seems that these bans for reporters don't apply if your report was declined because the offense was considered as a "kick only" one or if there was no offense. But I might be wrong?

Still I think these bans should be identical or lower than for bad drivers who bother players. Here it feels like TMP is caring more about its own comfort than the good players comfort 😆

Hey,

zunächst einmal vielen Dank für deinen Beitrag!

Ich persönlich halte es für eine gute Entscheidung.

Man muss bedenken, dass alle Reportmoderatoren und Spielmoderatoren alles ehrenamtlich in ihrer Freizeit machen.

Ich schätze ihre Arbeit sehr und so können sie vielleicht alle wichtigen Berichte durcharbeiten, um uns ein besseres Spielerlebnis zu bieten.

Bleiben Sie gesund und haben Sie eine schöne Woche!

Nur weil andere die Regeln brechen, tust du das auch? Seien Sie schlauer! Gute Fahrt.

Tximx

1531540532_role_5Patron(4).webp.7092903f62b05aa754ac1514776d86cf.webp

8 hours ago, Foobrother said:

it seems that these bans for reporters don't apply if your report was declined because the offense was considered as a "kick only" one or if there was no offense

The punishment will only apply if it breaks something mentioned in rule 1.4. If you report lots of "kickable offences" and minor things that don't require punishment, then I doubt much will happen. However, submitting too many of these in quick succession would probably fall under "Spamming our report system with useless reports" so you should always be careful.

• True Story 1

Stones8000

spacer.png

status.png

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Community Moderator