What is the most broken rule in the game in your opinion?

LUPO (ITA)

I think that one of the most broken rules seems to be §2.5 - many players will attempt to turn from the straight only lane, drive through the fuel station at full speed for no reason whatsoever, drive through the red light, fail to yield to incoming traffic, overtake regardless of traffic coming from opposite side, overtake on blind bend, etc. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

I agree with the rules mentioned above, I think they are the ones that are most broken, even more by the trolls of the game, I believe that much of the rule breaking is on the C-D road.

Previous classification.: imagem%5D

Idiomas: Português e Inglês | Discórdia: _amexz_

Bem-vindo e boa condução! 🚚🚧

Actually there are serval rules fighting for first place lol...

I would placing them by order, based on my experience ONLY

1. §2.5 - Reckless Driving

Multi-purpose card, the highest damage taken among all the rules as it's been broken 24/7/365 kekw.

From minor to major, you name it, such as driving in areas not covered by map, speeding, cutoff, fail to use indicators and hazard lights, reversing on highway, ignoring traffic lights and road signage (especially yield and right-of-way sign), entering and exiting fuel station in wrong direction, avoid overtaking etc.

2.§2.2 - Collisions & §2.4 - Incorrect Way / Inappropriate Overtaking

Another set of multi-purpose cards.

Launching others to Space, by different means of collisions, being impatient when reloaded (instantly start moving in crowded areas), and of cause sometimes there are non-intentional collisions due to input bug or out of control.

Going in wrong direction on road, especially when people forgot they are in UK. Missing an exit? Alright let's do a u-turn and bonk...

3.§1.5 - Inappropriate use of language , §1.3 - Spamming or Abuse & §1.10 - Incitement

Those clowns are really frustrating, especially I'm kinda clown magnet at certain point, yet I tried not to argue with them as they are quite no cure kekw.

Swearing, arguing, and it's a quick way to learn language, all starts from foul language lul

And also spamming in CB, in chat, in horns and lights, yeah can we have TMP version Adblock please...

4.§2.3 - Blocking & §2.6 - Car Abuse

Dropping trailer and park aside somewhere, then start enjoying their popcorn to watch people stuck as well as traffic queue extend rapidly. Poor parking when their tail is still on the road, insist staying at their position when they're in wrong way, trying to force those who go on right direction to let them go.

Oh hey this shouldn't include those who suffered because oncoming traffic don't give enough space when they obviously need a wide turn.

Car abuse... trying to manage the traffic with a pilot car. But we all know the major one...

Kind Regards,

[MCG] StarGuardian KaiSa

ETS2MCG Mod/Kai'Sa Express CEO/TruckersMP Player

• Upvote 1

The most often occuriing road traffic regulations violation in TruckersMP is reckless driving.

Reckless Driving is defined by operating a vehicle in wilful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property.

Any driver who intentionally exceeds the local speed limit is guilty of reckless driving.

The TruckersMP team has preempted this

• by setting the server speed limit higher than the local speed limits and
  • explicitly allowing speeding in their game rules.
  • True Story 1

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Community Moderator + Support