Should SCS add New IVECO S-Way?

CO4LS0N_

As u can understand from title, new s-way is necessary for the game because even newest ıveco truck's year is 2013. Other brands's new trucks is already added apart from ıveco. Also it is used common on European countries nowadays. The players aren't much which are use Iveco trucks . What is your opinion?

4aed58a6bb7643a9aca8c9c6f5be8fd2.jpg

sway_diesel_my2022_hp_banner_v1.jpg

Hello, @CO4LS0N_

I'm not someone who drives iveco a lot, but of course I would like to see the new iveco s way model on TruckersMP roads

I wish you a good forums,

Kind regards,

Rosmery

Your observation about the lack of newer Iveco trucks in the game and the growing popularity of the S-Way model in European countries is indeed valid. Introducing the new S-Way truck to the game would not only provide players with a more diverse and up-to-date vehicle selection but also align with the current trends in the trucking industry.

Including the Iveco S-Way in the game could attract more players who prefer using newer and modern truck models, enhancing the overall gaming experience for a wider audience. It could also encourage players who haven't previously used Iveco trucks to give them a try, potentially increasing the appreciation and popularity of the brand within the virtual trucking community.

Considering that other brands' new trucks have already been added to the game, adding the Iveco S-Way seems like a logical step to maintain a balanced representation of various truck manufacturers. Keeping the game up-to-date with the latest truck models can further immerse players in a realistic and contemporary trucking experience.

Listening to the feedback and preferences of the player community is essential, and if there is a demand for the new Iveco S-Way, adding it to the game could be a strategic move that resonates positively with the players.

Ultimately, the decision to add new content to the game lies with the developers, but it's essential to consider players' preferences and the industry's current trends to ensure the game remains engaging and enjoyable for all trucking enthusiasts. Innovation and continuous improvement are crucial aspects of game development, and introducing the Iveco S-Way could be an exciting and well-received addition for the trucking community.

Karakteriniz düzgün olsun ki gerisini hallederiz..

My first condition is that your character is not broken...

AlparslanK

• 2 weeks later...

For me personally, I think ETS2 should remove the old Iveco S-Way and replace with the newer one. This is base on the pictures seen above as the interior of the truck looks around 70% similar to the old trucks. With almost the large percentage of player base using a Scania or Volvo, I do not foresee more people using Iveco trucks . For me I would like to see more truck variations like Ford and the electric Volvo FH. 

Adding the New IVECO S-Way to the game seems like a reasonable and potentially beneficial idea. Introducing newer truck models, especially popular ones like the IVECO S-Way, can enhance the realism and overall experience of the game.

Since the game already features new trucks from other brands, including more recent IVECO models could attract a wider range of players who prefer up-to-date options.

Considering the prevalence of the IVECO S-Way in European countries and its relevance in the real-world trucking industry, its addition could help the game stay current and maintain its appeal to both existing and potential players.

While the number of players who use IVECO trucks might be smaller compared to other brands, the addition of the new model could potentially attract more IVECO enthusiasts and also encourage players to explore different options.

Languages: EN / KRNJAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png  

I'm a player who doesn't drive the same truck all the time and there aren't many trucks to choose from in the game. I've only driven Iveco once and it's a shame that the interior and model is outdated, because it's a nice truck. This truck would at least offer players to try a different truck than just Scania etc.

But the chances of them adding it are very low.

Like all the other trucks added (new MAN, new DAF, etc...) SCS should add this new Iveco which is now very visible on all European roads in the real world. This would keep this simulation game very realistic 🙂

+ I really like this new Iveco 😉

On 8/9/2023 at 5:01 AM, Sant1ag0 said:

I think ETS2 should remove the old Iveco S-Way and replace with the newer one

Why replacing?! Just add it and let nostalgic people continue to use the old ones. Some more choices the better! 

I also hope that, just like Scania's Super series trucks and Mercedes-Benz's MP5, SCS Software can release new trucks. However, it requires a significant amount of time for SCS Software to communicate and collaborate with truck companies. Of course, releasing them as soon as possible would be the best option, similar to how DAF's XG+ was a highly anticipated truck released simultaneously in the virtual and real world, unlike the 2020 model of the new MAN trucks. We can only hope for an early release, otherwise, we might only find them on the Steam Workshop or some MOD websites.

I am also an ordinary Euro Truck Simulator player and a truck enthusiast. I also hope for their quick release so that I can experience them firsthand.

NewHeader.png.e4c57937084393154ec74acd64b57719.png

🚚HELLO, I'M JASON_STEPHEN FROM 666 LOGISTICS🚚

>-------------------------------------------------------<

I mainly focus on Pictures and Videos in this Forum and Game

I can modify pictures by Photoshop and make videos by Pr & AE

>-------------------------------------------------------<

🎞 Here are my social media links 🎞

<< YouTube | DiscordBilibili | X.COM >>

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Community Moderator + Support