Are forced lane changes and high speed backing up in the game ok as long as you don't hit someone else

Dream rain.

在游戏中,我遇到了一个在不使用转向灯的情况下强制从 3 变道到 2 的玩家,他正在高速倒车,差点造成撞车,我向 tmp 报告了他,他被成功禁止了,但奇怪的是今天他被解禁了,管理员告诉我这里的封禁是不合理的。用户没有对任何其他玩家造成任何冲突或伤害,我的意思是如果是这种情况,只要他们不撞到任何其他玩家,每个人都可以在高速公路上倒车并强制变道,这符合 tmp 规则

• Haha 1
  • True Story 1
  • Awesome! 1

• Dream rain. changed the title to Are forced lane changes and high speed backing up in the game ok as long as you don't hit someone else
Guest ssssssssssssssssssss

The vehicle in the video is obviously intentional, and reversing at high speed is not allowed, which will greatly reduce my experience of the game. If I encounter it, I will report it. I think his behavior affects other players, so I think he is violating the law.

Hello @Dream rain.

First of all thank you for taking the time to ask this question,

1- In the first video, the actor may not be doing anything on purpose and may be doing comfortable movements because his surroundings are empty. You're going too fast. In this case, you can slow down.

2- In video 2, the player did not occupy the left lane and did nothing to harm you. You could pass on the left because your back was empty.

+If you want to report someone, please do not post player reports on the forum: https://truckersmp.com/reports, I tried to help you. Have a nice day.

• Upvote 2
  • True Story 1
  • HaulieThumbsUp 1

Kind Regards,

Emirhan37,

Veteran Driver II,

Forum Profile - Steam - TruckersMP Profile

Unsure on the rules? | Reporting someone? | Need to appeal a ban?

I would say that if 100% of the following 3 criteria are ticked it's ok and the person shouldn't be punished (maximum kicked):

• There is an empty lane with nobody coming next to you. In other words you can change lane without hitting someone else or causing a collision
  • The other driver is showing his intention to change lane in front of you (using signals)
  • The other driver makes the line change early enough so that you don't have to do an emergency braking before switching lane

If any of these 3 points isn't present I would report him/her as it's not a safe manoeuvre

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

Merhaba,@Rüya yağmuru.

Kanıtları izlediğim kadarıyla ilk videoda sanırım oyuncu (527) hatalıydı, artık yola çıktığına göre geri dönmek için çok geç, bence tekrar onun yerine bağlansa daha iyi olurdu. geri dönmek yerine alternatif bir rotadan rotayı seçin. 
İkinci videoda sinyal vermemesi dışında yanlış bir şey görmüyorum, otoyola bağlanan oyuncu (527) için herhangi bir heyecan yaratmadan sol şeritte güvenli bir şekilde geçebilirdiniz, sanmıyorum ikinci videoda sinyal vermemesi dışında bir yanlışlık yok. 

And in addition to all this If you want to report someone, please do not post player reports in the forum: https://truckersmp.com/reports, you can take action for complaints and more at this address 

I wish you good forums

Kind regards,

Rosmery

First. from your perspective i see that you do not like switching lanes and think that its bannable, that is minimunm a kick. 
Second. even if the player was blocking one lane it is still not blocking since you got enough space to drive around them in both cases. 
Third. clearly you are targeting the person since you have 2 or more videos of them and in my opinion you should read the rules a bit to understand some stuff before reporting people.

Just now, Dream rain. said:

I don't have anything against anyone but why is this player banned and can he be unbanned?

Because nothing in this clips is ban worth it, you clearly have enough space to drive around them in both clips and you choose to not do it. 
the person already stopped moving for you to go and slowed down as well and you just choose to stay and record for no reason

• HaulieLove 1

Hey here @Dream rain.

I am the driver in the video, someone posted the content of my video

1. First of all, I need to explain that in the first video, I had an accident on the highway. Obviously, I chose to reversing when I was in safety. I was far away from him at that time, and he could slow down and Pass me from another lane instead of coming my way.I gave him enough room, but he didn't do that[Pass me]

2. The second video, he lane that I was using was a slip road which is used for merging onto a motorway, I have no other choice but to switch into that lane. Merging onto a motorway requires drivers to merge in at speed so it would not be recommended to slow down and wait for them to pass as in real life this could cause a dangerous situation on the slip road, I understand that the slip road does not connect up to any other road but the same rules still apply.

And I hope you know what you are doing, using truckersmp map to stalking players, and tempting traffic accidents is not a good behavior, although the truckersmp rules do not say this.

I want to tell you that it is against the rules to discuss bans in the forum, if you want to clarify anything, please use the feedback ticket 

I hope you can pay more attention to your VTC team members and don't do reckless driving behavior kekw

Hope see you on Road 

Kind regards,

Tonyyy

Henry Logistics Founder | Owner

• HaulieLove 1

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

1 hour ago, .Tony said:

I have no other choice but to switch into that lane. Merging onto a motorway requires drivers to merge in at speed so it would not be recommended to slow down and wait for them to pass as in real life this could cause a dangerous situation on the slip road, I understand that the slip road does not connect up to any other road but the same rules still apply.

While I agree that you shouldn't be banned on both videos, the above is not right.

In the real world if you are joining the motorway using a slip road, if there are vehicles on the motorway that you might force to brake, in that situation, you MUST slow down or stop instead of forcing your way into the motorway. You are the one who is supposed to give way. Not the others. And even if the other driver has space to switch to the left lane to let you in, if he/she doesn't do it and stays on the right lane, it's his/her right and you have to wait. Nothing is forcing him/her to switch to the left lane to let you in.

@Dream rain.

VIdeo 1:

1. You exceed the maximum allowed speed limit of 80 km/h by more than 60 km/h. (reckless driving)
  2. You use the wrong turn signal to change lanes.
  3. You intentionally steer towards another player.
  4. You fail to take measures to avoid creating a dangerous situation.

VIdeo 2:

1. You exceed the maximum allowed speed limit of 80 km/h by more than 60 km/h.
  2. You intentionally steer towards another player.
  3. You fail to take measures to avoid creating a dangerous situation.

All listed points above can be considered as reckless driving behavior.

So if I were you, I would not post such videos publicly and certainly not denounce other players.

3 hours ago, .Tony said:

And I hope you know what you are doing, using truckersmp map to stalking players, and tempting traffic accidents is not a good behavior, although the truckersmp rules do not say this.

Actually, they do say this:

§2.2 - Collisions*

Causing or attempting to cause a collision with another player intentionally or due to negligence.

(Source: https://truckersmp.com/rules#2-game-only-rules)

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Community Moderator + Support