What would you change about the C-D road?

Unstoople

Hello, @Unstoople

What I would like to have on this popular route of TruckersMP is a nice large spacious parking area near the bürüksel junction, frankly, I hope that everything will be much better over time, thanks.

I wish you good forums

Kind regards,

Rosmery

Hello there, 

In order to answer your question properly I found out only one thing I would change, however it's impossible and that is players -> if the players follow the rules then there will not be any issue with that road. 

Since there been driving many of trolls with Scout Cars, the road becomes uncontrollable with high traffic population. 

Regards, 

RedWolf[CZ] 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver IV I MCG Master Driver

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello, @Unstoople

honest, I would not change anything on the CD road, because the problem really is the players, because it is the biggest problem in CD, both with congestion and accidents that could be avoided, but unfortunately the players do not follow the rules.

• Like 1

Previous classification.: imagem%5D

Idiomas: Português e Inglês | Discórdia: _amexz_

Bem-vindo e boa condução! 🚚🚧

Hello,

First of all, thank you for sharing an interesting topic.

My personal wish is to create a new parking lot or park in the middle of the boring CD road.

However, if you want something added to the CD route in terms of traffic congestion, that doesn't sound right. Because for this problem, the cause lies with the players. What if as many players as possible drove politely?

Languages: EN / KRNJAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png  

Greetings Everyone, First of all, I think the speed limit on the C-D road should be less, not 110. Because 110 is an excessive speed limit according to the condition of that road, and drivers who drive carelessly cause a lot of difficulties by using this speed, hitting drivers who drive properly, not following the rules. Some changes to the rules may be made to correct this situation. Punishments can be a deterrent.  I think that an important contribution will also be made by ensuring that there are no people who will reduce the quality of a beautiful community.

Karakteriniz düzgün olsun ki gerisini hallederiz..

My first condition is that your character is not broken...

AlparslanK

1 hour ago, Werzey* said:

Hello,

First of all, thank you for sharing an interesting topic.

My personal wish is to create a new parking lot or park in the middle of the boring CD road.

However, if you want something added to the CD route in terms of traffic congestion, that doesn't sound right. Because for this problem, the cause lies with the players. What if as many players as possible drove politely?

Great Idea !

ClemTruck

TruckersMP Veteran VI

English French |  Italian

Staff don't want to modify this problem road. They did a change as an April Fools 2023, unannounced update, and removed it because the vast majority liked the old, problematic road we have today. Nothing is going to happen until SCS revamps both countries.

As listed in my 2 orange suggestions

1. Better gas stations
    Screenshot_32664.png
  2. Better juncrtions
    unknown.png
  3. Give more lanes with a divider separating both sides.
    unknown.png
  4. Lots of tolls. Addicted to the road? Got banned and still cause trouble? Pay higher prices.
    unknown.png
  5. Better city of Calais. In retrospect, i should have finished this map.
    unknown.png
  • Upvote 1

Hello @Unstoople,

First of all thank you for taking the time to ask this question. 

On C-D road, I would to change:

1) Expand from two to four lanes in total (Two lanes in each direction). 

2) More space for petrol stations also to be able to park. 

3) Apply the mandatory speed limiter (as when entering the cities of the game) in some points of the road deemed most dangerous.

Regards, 

ROMANISTA [ITA] 

TruckersMP Veteran Player 

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1).png.9

Guest ScreamClnr

Actually, there are many things that can change. For example, we are playing a game, like the roadside parking area, the roads are a little wider 🙂

Hello @Unstoople

First of all thank you for taking the time to ask this question. 

I would change these on the D-C road,

- I would make the gas stations a little larger, provide more parking, and add a shuttle to each gas station.

- On some straights of this road, I would raise the speed limit a little higher to overtake the slower ones. I think 130kmh would be appropriate.

- I would have made the entrances and exits to the road a little longer. For example: The player who will go to Brussels is waiting for the players who will go straight. If one more lane was added to the grassy lane to the right of the road, the traffic would decrease and the player going to brussels would have gone earlier.

• Upvote 2

Kind Regards,

Emirhan37,

Veteran Driver II,

Forum Profile - Steam - TruckersMP Profile

Unsure on the rules? | Reporting someone? | Need to appeal a ban?

On 7/25/2023 at 8:33 PM, blabberbeak said:

1. The players that drive there.

2. The road, to it's original status.

I most prefer the funny and mad old country style C-D road, why don't people just bypass it if they don't enjoy the mad,

the map has plenty of big highway for your favourite, should MP developer just left it alone.

This fun is unique, don't destory it.

Guest ScreamClnr

The only thing that will change is that the road is 4 lanes instead of double lanes, at least there will be no right-left collisions.

@Unstoople Ayo.

I'm still giving the same answer not to change anything on this TruckersMP landmark country road, except the follwings:

Bigger fuel station in this style but with more fuel pumps available:

spacer.png

Players attitude , knowledge and driving experience.

Some might think 110 is too excessive, but I think no matter how low the speed is, those clowns still able to show their stupidity there, the nature is attitude.

Kind Regards,
[MCG] StarGuardian KaiSa
ETS2MCG Mod/Kai'Sa Express CEO/TruckersMP Player

On 7/30/2023 at 10:44 AM, EkaOF said:

I most prefer the funny and mad old country style C-D road, why don't people just bypass it if they don't enjoy the mad,

the map has plenty of big highway for your favourite, should MP developer just left it alone.

This fun is unique, don't destory it.

Why don't you start by answering the OP's question?
And after that we can talk in detail about my favorites, your definition of fun, and how and why both differ from each other.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Community Moderator + Support