Cabin Light

Dharmik

Cabin Light  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should Truckers MP Add Cabin Light In Trucks ( We get light in interior of truck, cars) which would help us a lot to drive at nights

Hello there,

I'm not in favor of the lights in the cabin and I'll also explain why;
I am a truck driver irl and believe me the lights in the cab at night are the worst nightmare for the drivers, as well as being a source of distraction, they do not allow you to see what is happening outside...
The same is in game, I use shaders and localmods to make the game as real as possible, and I assure you that at night you don't see anything, especially if you are always on the C-D it could be very dangerous...

In a nutshell they dazzle you, because your eyes get used to seeing a strong light, then when you go in the dark you don't see anything that is dazzled... You can just try in your car and see what happens..

• Upvote 3

REMEMBER that you are playing a SIMULATOR GAME and this game is NOT a RACING GAME. If you like races,maybe you're on the wrong game. SL: 80-90 Km/h

Hi , @Dharmik
Thank you for contacting us through the forum.

I understand your question and thought very well. I think what you want to say is that the cabin should be a bit more illuminated during night drives.

Unfortunately, no details are visible in the cabin during night driving. There are accessories for this in the game.  Too much light intensity can distract us while driving in the game, but if we want an experience close to real life, such features can be introduced and all usage preferences can be given to us players.
After all, those who want to use it will use it and those who do not want to use it will not use it. Such innovations depend on the management's point of view.  

3RapOpo.png  

• 4 weeks later...

We understand the importance of improving the overall driving experience, especially when playing at night. A cabin light feature will indeed make night driving more enjoyable and engaging, adding a new level of realism and immersiveness for gamers. The ability to turn the cabin lights on and off will not only improve visibility in the cabin, but also create a comfortable atmosphere for drivers during their virtual journey.

Karakteriniz düzgün olsun ki gerisini hallederiz..

My first condition is that your character is not broken...

AlparslanK

While such a feature (if using realistic light & colour) sounds interesting to make the game more realistic and improve the simulation experience. It will obviously be misused by too many players who will keep it on all the time and will use crazy colours (like on the picture above) transforming the cabin into a nightclub!

It's already the case with warning lights and high beam lights.

However if these behaviours become kickable AND we have game moderators present to have it respected, then I would be ok.

• Like 1

I believe that putting this feature in the game, few players will use as mentioned above, unless you have another feature that can turn off or reduce the lighting in the cabin, which can reduce distraction if the lighting is strong.

Previous classification.: imagem%5D

Idiomas: Português e Inglês | Discórdia: _amexz_

Bem-vindo e boa condução! 🚚🚧