Accounts with 4 or more bans should be permanently banned.

'Rossoo770s.

Greetings, 

I write this because according to some episodes and events, I notice that most of the players with 4 or more active bans despite the bans they took in less than 1 year in less than 5 months, many still haven't understood the lesson.. they continue driving recklessly,ram you,everyone,overtaking when is prohibited ecc..

I'm not just talking about the players on the CD but in general. 

I got rammed by a skoda near Amsterdam 2 days ago,unfortunately I can't do any reports anymore due the report system should be reviewed bc If you keep going like this, you're going nowhere. Anyway,I searched his name on tmp by the search and I find him got banned 5 time in less than 5 months...I just want to know how is it possibile that..

And despite the bans, he continues to drive dangerously and prevent those who want to drive real from enjoying the game, respecting the limits, etc... 

Another episode happened on CD when they see you going 80-90kmh they have no respect for you and none near them. They tailgate you,they flash you,horn you to make you faster for them. When they crash into you for lag or because they're simply idiots the fault is your because you was going ""slow"" for them... because they're playing Formula 1 or NFS and need to race with the trucks or cars...

And if you ignore them as I do at 90% of the cases,when they overtake you,they ram by purpose you as you did something to them...

I WANT TO KNOW THE PEOPLE WHAT HAVE IN THEIR HEAD!. WHY THEY DO THAT and don't keep this game as the name SAYS.. SIMULATION GAME and not RACING GAME.

Or, in the worst case scenario, they chat in incomprehensible languages and insult you because you're going slowly... bc they have to race...

I'm really experiencing and watching nonsense in this game, and I'm a player who has been playing tmp since 2015.  And not even 10 years ago there were such stupid players.. 

Returning to the point of the topic, I would like to understand the meaning of keeping or continuing to ban players who have been banned in less than 1 year and have more than 4 or 5 active bans... Isn't it better to ban them PERMANENTLY from the game since they are unable to respect the rules and others? I know that the ban or the punishment is to make you understand where you went wrong so that next time you won't go wrong again..  If they have not understood it after 1,2,3,4 bans there is something that is going wrong..

Edit. I would not like to say anything and despise anyone but most in 90% of cases and from how many reports I did on the Website, these hit-and-run drivers are ALWAYS Turkish and Russian but I wonder, but in real life, do they drive like they drive in game?... they buy download this game just because the cd has become ""famous"" in the past and so in the series we all go there and do what we want? And if we get banned so much we have the money and we create other accounts to get around the bans as if nothing had happened? No because otherwise I don't explain myself.. Why ruin a gaming experience for someone who wants to play as seriously as the game should be? Why don't you find a game that's right for you? In this case NFS or F1? Since you love racing so much? Or do you go into Singleplayer or arcade mode and play like an idiot and leave those who want to play seriously?...

But the main thing and important I want to ask them WHAT DO YOU FIND FUNNY BY DOING THIS?

I'm seriusly waiting for a serius update of this TMP and rules in general. And make some rules more hard and restrictive for who don't understand how to stay in a Community.

Kind Regards,

Rosso. | Aurora Driver.

• Upvote 3

REMEMBER that you are playing a SIMULATOR GAME and this game is NOT a RACING GAME. If you like races,maybe you're on the wrong game. SL: 80-90 Km/h

I understand you very well and I support you to the end.
But unfortunately, this game will not develop as long as the inadequate and indifferent attitudes of the game team continue to take people who do not have enough experience to their teams.
Now there will be a lot of empty talkers here, I can say this for them.

they block all roads, overtake in crowded traffic, all they do is ONLY kick.  We take our time and send a report, even though we are right, they do not ban the other party.
Not every admin is the same, there are those among them who provide the necessary sensitivity. But I have never seen many GMs active. I will not give names here, if anyone wants, I will gladly share this.

If you're a manager, you're more special than me. You will do your job well and give the necessary time here.  

If you can't or don't want to do your job *** quit your job.
If we don't say the right things, we can't develop this platform. No one is untouchable because he became an admin.

• True Story 1

3RapOpo.png  

Hello @Rosso.,

I can fully understand your frustration with the behavior of some players in the game. Dealing with reckless driving, ramming, and other forms of unacceptable behavior can indeed detract from the enjoyment of playing on TruckersMP servers. Although I am not a member of the management team, nor have any control over the rules and updates of TruckersMP, I can offer some perspective on the issue.

Enforcing rules and punishing players for violations is a complex task. The aim of banning players temporarily is to give them an opportunity to reflect on their behavior, learn from their mistakes, and hopefully return to the game with a better understanding of the rules. However, some players evidently do not learn from their mistakes and unfortunately continue to engage in disruptive behavior.

Permanent bans are typically reserved for the more severe offenses or for players who repeatedly violate the rules despite previous bans, as per the following rules;

§2.8 - How bans are issued

• The first 3 bans are issued at the staff member’s discretion.
  • The 4th ban is thirty days.
  • The 5th ban and consecutive bans are ninety days.

> Any bans older than 12 months at the time of the new ban being issued are ignored, this 12 month period is the ban cooling-off period. Ban extensions are based on the active (less than 12 months old) bans at the time of expiration and will not be altered if a ban goes over the 12 month period while the ban is active. If you have at least two active history bans in your ban history, staff will extend your next ban to a ninety days ban, regardless of how many bans you have had in the last year. Bans that are extended due to history cannot be removed, they are strictly thirty days and ninety days.

§2.9 - Bans issued by the Game Moderation Management

> If the Game Moderation Management thinks that a user joins TruckersMP with the sole purpose to violate the rules, "§2.8 - How bans are issued" can be bypassed and the ban length will be at the Game Moderation Management's discretion. In accordance with our Terms of Service staff are allowed to re-use evidence sent in our reports. In specific cases, the Game Moderation Management reserves the right to keep ban evidence private upon review of the banned player.

It is up to us as Game Moderators and the team of Game Moderation Managers to determine the appropriate course of action based on the severity and frequency of violations. We may take into account factors such as the player's history, the nature of the offenses, and any improvements or changes in behavior over time.

Implementing stricter rules and more stringent consequences for rule violations can be one way to address the issue. However, it is essential to strike a balance between maintaining a realistic and enjoyable simulation experience and ensuring fair treatment for all players. Understandably, it is a challenge for Game Moderation Management to create a set of rules that discourage disruptive behavior while still allowing for freedom and creativity within the game.

Ultimately, it is important to report rule breakers via our website and in-game report systems, and to provide feedback via our feedback system. The TruckersMP team does rely on the community's input to identify areas for improvement and make necessary updates to the game and its rules. By continuing to voice your opinions in an appropriate manner via the Forum, Discord and feedback system, your voice as a long-time player will certainly be a huge contribution to shaping the future of TruckersMP and helping to create a better gaming environment for everyone.

Kind regards,
SvartWolf
TruckersMP Game Moderator

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, SvartWolf said:

Hello @Rosso.,

I can fully understand your frustration with the behavior of some players in the game. Dealing with reckless driving, ramming, and other forms of unacceptable behavior can indeed detract from the enjoyment of playing on TruckersMP servers. Although I am not a member of the management team, nor have any control over the rules and updates of TruckersMP, I can offer some perspective on the issue.

Enforcing rules and punishing players for violations is a complex task. The aim of banning players temporarily is to give them an opportunity to reflect on their behavior, learn from their mistakes, and hopefully return to the game with a better understanding of the rules. However, some players evidently do not learn from their mistakes and unfortunately continue to engage in disruptive behavior.

Permanent bans are typically reserved for the more severe offenses or for players who repeatedly violate the rules despite previous bans, as per the following rules;

§2.8 - How bans are issued

• The first 3 bans are issued at the staff member’s discretion.
  • The 4th ban is thirty days.
  • The 5th ban and consecutive bans are ninety days.

> Any bans older than 12 months at the time of the new ban being issued are ignored, this 12 month period is the ban cooling-off period. Ban extensions are based on the active (less than 12 months old) bans at the time of expiration and will not be altered if a ban goes over the 12 month period while the ban is active. If you have at least two active history bans in your ban history, staff will extend your next ban to a ninety days ban, regardless of how many bans you have had in the last year. Bans that are extended due to history cannot be removed, they are strictly thirty days and ninety days.

§2.9 - Bans issued by the Game Moderation Management

> If the Game Moderation Management thinks that a user joins TruckersMP with the sole purpose to violate the rules, "§2.8 - How bans are issued" can be bypassed and the ban length will be at the Game Moderation Management's discretion. In accordance with our Terms of Service staff are allowed to re-use evidence sent in our reports. In specific cases, the Game Moderation Management reserves the right to keep ban evidence private upon review of the banned player.

It is up to us as Game Moderators and the team of Game Moderation Managers to determine the appropriate course of action based on the severity and frequency of violations. We may take into account factors such as the player's history, the nature of the offenses, and any improvements or changes in behavior over time.

Implementing stricter rules and more stringent consequences for rule violations can be one way to address the issue. However, it is essential to strike a balance between maintaining a realistic and enjoyable simulation experience and ensuring fair treatment for all players. Understandably, it is a challenge for Game Moderation Management to create a set of rules that discourage disruptive behavior while still allowing for freedom and creativity within the game.

Ultimately, it is important to report rule breakers via our website and in-game report systems, and to provide feedback via our feedback system. The TruckersMP team does rely on the community's input to identify areas for improvement and make necessary updates to the game and its rules. By continuing to voice your opinions in an appropriate manner via the Forum, Discord and feedback system, your voice as a long-time player will certainly be a huge contribution to shaping the future of TruckersMP and helping to create a better gaming environment for everyone.

Kind regards,
SvartWolf

Hello @SvartWolf Thanks for your reply to my topic.

About this you mentioned above,If something isn't going for the right way,why don't make a change? And restrict them more untill they understand? As I know perfectly you are always able to find them also if they avoid bans,or create alt accounts as the 90% of the players permanent banned do.. If you get 5 bans in less than 1 year it shows that you are not capable of being in a community. 

As in other games the bans are permanent and they are permanent for real, they don't allow you to get around them in any way, eg GTA V, why not do it here too? I'm sure if you do that TMP will improve a lot and will became much better.

REMEMBER that you are playing a SIMULATOR GAME and this game is NOT a RACING GAME. If you like races,maybe you're on the wrong game. SL: 80-90 Km/h

5 minutes ago, Rosso. said:

About this you mentioned above,If something isn't going for the right way,why don't make a change? And restrict them more untill they understand? As I know perfectly you are always able to find them also if they avoid bans,or create alt accounts as the 90% of the players permanent banned do.. If you get 5 bans in less than 1 year it shows that you are not capable of being in a community. 

As in other games the bans are permanent and they are permanent for real, they don't allow you to get around them in any way, eg GTA V, why not do it here too? I'm sure if you do that TMP will improve a lot and will became much better.

Otherwise this sentence that some admins write when they accept a report is useless. (After all those being said, I want to thank you for helping us to make TruckersMP community a better place!)

If nothing is done to improve TMP in a better place...

Do you really think that a server with 3000 players at one time will not have any trolls or idiots?

Even if they implemented what you've outlined here, its not going to stop. That many people together at once will always cause issues, whether intended or not. 

If you see someone doing something that is against the rules, report them. Use quick save and load to make sure you do not have major detours on your route. 

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 2

3 minutes ago, PzKpfw Bing Chilling said:

Do you really think that a server with 3000 players at one time will not have any trolls or idiots?

Even if they implemented what you've outlined here, its not going to stop. That many people together at once will always cause issues, whether intended or not. 

If you see someone doing something that is against the rules, report them. Use quick save and load to make sure you do not have major detours on your route. 

Of course not, but I've been seeing for months that the more we go on the worse it gets... it seems like they buy this game just to disturb others and they don't care about you or anyone else, they enjoy doing it and They also put effort into it from what I'm seeing... and that's really sad.

As for the bans on the site, I could do them up until 1 month ago, now they have restricted me to 0 bans, and I can't do them anymore... just because some admins don't know neither the rules that they made and the reporting system is made by dogs and has no sense of how it is now. It should be revised and improved.

(I made 119 reports on the Website, 92 acccepted and the rest declined for some unreasonable reasons...so I'm not a report spammer or a bad reporter...)

I will agree, the website report 'staff rating system' is very strange. There has got to be better ways to limit unwanted ban requests than just completely disabling a user from reporting. When, much discussed by myself, the in-game reporting is literally a joke [but should still be used] how else is a user supposed to report a player. 

Staffing, ban and report concerns should absolutely be discussed here, but I find that more times than not, making a suggestion here [of that type] is like talking to a brick wall. So good luck. 

• HaulieLove 1

38 minutes ago, Rosso. said:

Hello again,

I completely understand your concerns and desire for a stricter enforcement of rules in TruckersMP. It can be frustrating when players repeatedly engage in disruptive behavior despite temporary bans. While permanent bans may seem like the best solution to prevent intentional rule breakers from returning, there are several factors that must be considered when determining the appropriate punishment.

Implementing permanent bans can have both positive and negative effects. On one hand, it would remove intentional rule breakers from the community permanently and potentially improve the overall experience for the genuine players. On the other hand, it would also prevent players who have genuinely learned from their mistakes from returning to the game and contributing positively to the community.

Additionally, the decision to impose permanent bans is never taken lightly and involves careful consideration of various factors. As Game Moderators and Game Moderation Managers, we need to strike a balance between maintaining a welcoming community and allowing for second chances.

19 minutes ago, Rosso. said:

Of course not, but I've been seeing for months that the more we go on the worse it gets... it seems like they buy this game just to disturb others and they don't care about you or anyone else, they enjoy doing it and They also put effort into it from what I'm seeing... and that's really sad.

As for the bans on the site, I could do them up until 1 month ago, now they have restricted me to 0 bans, and I can't do them anymore... just because some admins don't know neither the rules that they made and the reporting system is made by dogs and has no sense of how it is now. It should be revised and improved.

(I made 119 reports on the Website, 92 acccepted and the rest declined for some unreasonable reasons...so I'm not a report spammer or a bad reporter...)

32 minutes ago, Rosso. said:

Otherwise this sentence that some admins write when they accept a report is useless. (After all those being said, I want to thank you for helping us to make TruckersMP community a better place!)

If nothing is done to improve TMP in a better place...

As always, Game Moderation Management is open to suggestions for improvement to the reporting systems, however most changes can take time to be implemented. As prefviously mentioned, you can utilize the feedback system should you have any suggestions that you believe will benefit the community as a whole.

Moreover, I understand your frustration with the limitations you've encountered in the website reporting system. It's unfortunate that you're unable to submit any more reports at the moment, especially considering your past efforts to report disruptive behavior.

That being said, it is worth checking the responses to your declined reports to ensure that you have not breached our reporting rules;

§1.4 - Reporting users

Any breaches of the below rules might result in a 30 day ban from our report system for a first offense, and a permanent ban for a second offense, and will lead to your report getting rejected.

• Reports must be filed no later than 14 days after an incident has occurred.
  • The evidence you provide us must be available for the length of the ban applied, plus thirty days. Evidence for permanent bans must be available forever.
  • Reports for reasons mentioned under §2 must have video evidence. Evidence exceeding 2 minutes in length must have a timestamp attached in the report.
  • Evidence submitted in the report should not be modified (cropped, retouched or blurred) in a way that affects the context of the violation. Videos can only be cropped time-wise.
  • Evidence submitted may only be uploaded to websites that offer an on-site video player. Evidence that requires downloading files or authorization will not be accepted.
  • Evidence of inappropriate use of language, impersonation of any kind and inappropriate content, in the text chat must show the full chat open and unedited.
  • Evidence containing insults or otherwise offensive marks from the reporter won't be accepted and the reporter might be banned for inappropriate use of language, depending on the severity.
  • Ban Evading violations cannot be reported to the TruckersMP Team, such violations are handled through internal processes.
  • You can not report players with evidence that has not been taken in-game by yourself.
  • Spamming our report system with useless reports, reports using only continuous freecam (Cam 0) to record, or anything similar is not permitted.
  • Asking staff to handle your report with priority is not permitted.
  • It is not allowed to report the same user again if your report against them was declined. The complaint must be addressed to the Game Moderation Management through the feedback system.
  • Reporting TruckersMP staff members must be done through the feedback system.
  • For some basic guidelines on reporting, please refer to this article.

Remember, creating a better gaming environment is always an ongoing process, and your voice really matters in influencing positive changes and a brighter future for TruckersMP.

Kind regards,
SvartWolf

• HaulieLove 1

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Almira xeltz. said:

I understand you very well and I support you to the end.
But unfortunately, this game will not develop as long as the inadequate and indifferent attitudes of the game team continue to take people who do not have enough experience to their teams.
Now there will be a lot of empty talkers here, I can say this for them.

they block all roads, overtake in crowded traffic, all they do is ONLY kick.  We take our time and send a report, even though we are right, they do not ban the other party.
Not every admin is the same, there are those among them who provide the necessary sensitivity. But I have never seen many GMs active. I will not give names here, if anyone wants, I will gladly share this.

If you're a manager, you're more special than me. You will do your job well and give the necessary time here.  

If you can't or don't want to do your job *** quit your job.
If we don't say the right things, we can't develop this platform. No one is untouchable because he became an admin.

I'm sorry to dissapoint you, but your comment here is completely wrong. 

First of all, NO ONE who recently joins the team has experience with the role itself, as they have never been part of the Game Moderation Team in the past. Because of that, we have a selected group of Game Moderator Trainers who are in charge of training every single new person according to the public and internal set of rules. 

Every GM has like 2 weeks of training and then up to 2 months as RM before being a GM. 

People who are not in the team doesn't know how to deal with reports, appeals, live moderation and etc because they have not been trained for that, and they might always think they are right when they are not and do not know how the team works. It's easy to say "I will know how to moderate, i've seen many admins streaming on twitch, that's easy" and i can assure you that it's not like that AT ALL. Watching a stream doesn't give you knowledge about how to judge and deal with specific situations, you just watch the GM dealing with it. I know you've not mentioned this, but i wanted to make a special mention to that as i've see that kind of comments several times here. 

Also, being an administrator in another community, which is indeed a plus to give you an idea on how to moderate, i can also asure you that TMP is a completely different thing. Being admin in more communities will not give you the experience to be a perfect moderator here at all.

Now, quoting your sentence "they block all roads, overtake in crowded traffic, all they do is ONLY kick." 

As i said before, if they receive a kick is because a ban isn't needed and might be harsh. Of course, we all are humans and sometimes we can have a mistake, however, if you've seen kicks several times, is because that is not bannable.

"We take our time and send a report, even though we are right, they do not ban the other party."

If your report gets declined, then you are not right at all. We all have gone through training sessions and trial periods, we clearly know how to deal with every situations, and in this case you do not have any kind of experience within the team to say "we are right and they are not" since you don't know how we have to judge every situation.

As i also said before, we can also make mistakes as we are humans. However, if you still send a feedback ticket and the managers/leaders still say that the report was correctly handled, then again, we aren't the ones who are "wrong".

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Kind Regards, 

El Reja

Game Moderator Leader

TruckersMP Rules - Appeal System - Report System - Feedback System

37 minutes ago, PzKpfw Bing Chilling said:

I will agree, the website report 'staff rating system' is very strange. There has got to be better ways to limit unwanted ban requests than just completely disabling a user from reporting. When, much discussed by myself, the in-game reporting is literally a joke [but should still be used] how else is a user supposed to report a player. 

Staffing, ban and report concerns should absolutely be discussed here, but I find that more times than not, making a suggestion here [of that type] is like talking to a brick wall. So good luck. 

While i agree that the system needs and improvement, i can tell you that if you hit a report score of ZERO, is because many of your reports have been declined due to them not being against the rules or something similar.

You have 10 opportunities to make reports, and can be 20 if your reports get accepted with a positive rating.

However, if 10 or 20 reports of yours get declined, is clearly because you are reporting things that are not bannable at all. Y'all need to keep in mind that reporting in high populated places such as Calais - Duisburg and Kirkenes will not increase your report score, but can decrease it if they get declined.

Just like i said in my comment above, there's many people who think they are right and they have the truth when they don't even know how to judge the situations, as they have never been part of the Game Moderation Team and do not have the experience/training required. If someday they join the team, they will understand better why their reports were declined. It's not all about "oh they blocked one lane of 3 on a highway, THAT'S A BAN!!!" because it clearly doesn't work like that.

Kind Regards, 

El Reja

Game Moderator Leader

5 minutes ago, El Reja said:

While i agree that the system needs and improvement, i can tell you that if you hit a report score of ZERO, is because many of your reports have been declined due to them not being against the rules or something similar.

You have 10 opportunities to make reports, and can be 20 if your reports get accepted with a positive rating.

However, if 10 or 20 reports of yours get declined, is clearly because you are reporting things that are not bannable at all. Y'all need to keep in mind that reporting in high populated places such as Calais - Duisburg and Kirkenes will not increase your report score, but can decrease it if they get declined.

Just like i said in my comment above, there's many people who think they are right and they have the truth when they don't even know how to judge the situations, as they have never been part of the Game Moderation Team and do not have the experience/training required. If someday they join the team, they will understand better why their reports were declined. It's not all about "oh they blocked one lane of 3 on a highway, THAT'S A BAN!!!" because it clearly doesn't work like that.

Precisely for this reason the report system sucks and requires an improvement, what's the point of limiting the player if a ban is rejected and degraded by 2 positions while if it is accepted it remains invaried? What is the meaning of all this? I still can't figure it out after so many years of staying there...

5 minutes ago, Rosso. said:

Precisely for this reason the report system sucks and requires an improvement, what's the point of limiting the player if a ban is rejected and degraded by 2 positions while if it is accepted it remains invaried? What is the meaning of all this? I still can't figure it out after so many years of staying there...

This is probably because we receive many reports from the same place and many people was basically doing "moderation stuff" as players instead of driving. I can't get into details as i may break the ISP, let's say that this prevets report spams. You perfectly know that you are driving in an area that is being monitored always all the time, but still many players break the rules. If you drive there, you will need to know that your experience will not be "simulation", but "arcade" instead. This leads to many reports, in some occasions from people who drives there just to report and then you guys will have to wait even more days to get your reports reviewed just cause other people is abusing.

I still get your point though, and i agree that we need to work on the web reporting system to make some improvements. I hope we can do something to suit both parts perfectly (players and GMs part).

Kind Regards, 

El Reja

Game Moderator Leader

1 hour ago, El Reja said:

I personally have made 23 reports over the last 2 years; 19 accepted and 4 denied. I will not go through them all to see what location each report was made, but the last 14 reports have been accepted. My last denied report was 14 Oct 2022, so why is it that I have a report limit of 8? If a ban is accepted, why is there an option to rate the report poorly? Because I didn't spend 25 minutes typing out an essay, but instead provided a quick description and video evidence (which I would say is far superior in quality) my limit remains the same for a year or more?

Clearly this system needs work too. If a person somehow manages to go from a report limit of 10 to 0, I will agree they are probably doing something wrong, but if like I just outlined above, many reports have been accepted without a declined one for a long period of time... what is going on here??? So, for example, I hit my limit and have to wait 3 weeks for my reports to get reviewed. I am now left with a dysfunctional report button that provides nothing but a message after like 15 minutes saying to make a report on the website. Who thought this nonsense through?

I have searched through the KB and found nothing specific about report rating quality. So how exactly does it work and how do users manage to up their report limit?

13 minutes ago, PzKpfw Bing Chilling said:

I personally have made 23 reports over the last 2 years; 19 accepted and 4 denied. I will not go through them all to see what location each report was made, but the last 14 reports have been accepted. My last denied report was 14 Oct 2022, so why is it that I have a report limit of 8? If a ban is accepted, why is there an option to rate the report poorly? Because I didn't spend 25 minutes typing out an essay, but instead provided a quick description and video evidence (which I would say is far superior in quality) my limit remains the same for a year or more?

Clearly this system needs work too. If a person somehow manages to go from a report limit of 10 to 0, I will agree they are probably doing something wrong, but if like I just outlined above, many reports have been accepted without a declined one for a long period of time... what is going on here??? So, for example, I hit my limit and have to wait 3 weeks for my reports to get reviewed. I am now left with a dysfunctional report button that provides nothing but a message after like 15 minutes saying to make a report on the website. Who thought this nonsense through?

I have searched through the KB and found nothing specific about report rating quality. So how exactly does it work and how do users manage to up their report limit?

There's no much info about the rating and how it works since this is handled internally, and therefore i'm not allowed to talk much about how it works. You can always make a feedback ticket under the GMM category and they will probably answer all your questions related to this system.

Anyway, if your reports are in the areas i mentioned before such as Calais, Duisburg or Kirkenes, they will be accepted (if they are valid) but will not increase your report score nor decrease it. It stays just as it is. If it gets declined, it may decrease too (not always). I can't get into more details about your reports even though i'd like to help you to understand, however, the ISP doesn't let me do that.

• Like 1

Kind Regards, 

El Reja

Game Moderator Leader

25 minutes ago, PzKpfw Bing Chilling said:

@PzKpfw Bing Chilling

You do realize that the admissions on the Calais-Duisburg route had no effect on increasing the number of reports, right?

" never give up "

The report system has been at a high level for months. Even during times when there were many more players, there was not such a density. Of course, the reason for this is the high number of reports being sent. Many reports are being sent because there are many trolls. I believe that the permanent ban amnesty has had a negative impact on this.
The management needs to sit down and think about this. If a person is a troll, they will not easily give up on it. Simple precautions can be taken, for example:
A new player should not be able to buy a small car before a certain level is reached.
A new player should not be able to use the C-D road before a certain level is reached.

In summary, troll entry should be made more difficult.

Sincerely,
AkiraKurosawa

• Upvote 1

" never give up "

Hello @Rosso.,

First of all thank you for taking the time to write this topic. 

I fully agree with you. I definitely think that at the 5th ban, a player should be banned permanently because otherwise, after 3 months of ban, he will continue to commit violations. 

It would be useless to ban only 3 months at most for violations, because once the ban period expires, the player can re-enter the game and be dangerous in the same way towards other players. 

If a person has driven badly and is a player with 5 bans, it means that he can also have the 6th ban. Once I found myself reporting a player and he had already had 5 bans. With my report, he was banned the 6th time.

Kind Regards, 

ROMANISTA [ITA] 

TruckersMP Veteran Player 

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1).png.9

19 hours ago, El Reja said:

There's no much info about the rating and how it works since this is handled internally, and therefore i'm not allowed to talk much about how it works. You can always make a feedback ticket under the GMM category and they will probably answer all your questions related to this system.

Anyway, if your reports are in the areas i mentioned before such as Calais, Duisburg or Kirkenes, they will be accepted (if they are valid) but will not increase your report score nor decrease it. It stays just as it is. If it gets declined, it may decrease too (not always). I can't get into more details about your reports even though i'd like to help you to understand, however, the ISP doesn't let me do that.

Thank you for your suggestion to contact staff via feedback. I did and received answers to my questions. I still definitely find the report rating very strange however. 

• HaulieThumbsUp 1

10 hours ago, AkiraKurosawa said:

The report system has been at a high level for months. Even during times when there were many more players, there was not such a density. Of course, the reason for this is the high number of reports being sent. Many reports are being sent because there are many trolls. I believe that the permanent ban amnesty has had a negative impact on this.
The management needs to sit down and think about this. If a person is a troll, they will not easily give up on it. Simple precautions can be taken, for example:
A new player should not be able to buy a small car before a certain level is reached.
A new player should not be able to use the C-D road before a certain level is reached.

In summary, troll entry should be made more difficult.

Sincerely,
AkiraKurosawa

You can't block players to do X thing for having a low level since everyone uses profiles with experience and money, and therefore it will be useless. 

There's no possible way to block X road for a certain group of people, it's impossible and isn't something Developer can do nor will spend time on. 

Same thing for the car. This could be different, though. Maybe only patreons could get access to the cars on Simulation 1, 2 and ProMods, imo. That would something i will not be against of, but again, i doubt Developers will do something like that.

Every game has trolls, unfortunately, and even if we ban them all permanently, they will come back. If you wanna avoid trolls, just avoid driving in high populated areas and the problem will be mostly solved. 

• Awesome! 1

Kind Regards, 

El Reja

Game Moderator Leader

26 minutes ago, El Reja said:

You can't block players to do X thing due to having a low level since everyone uses profiles with experience and money, and therefore it will be useless. 

There's no possible way to block X road for a certain group of people, it's impossible and isn't something Developer can do nor will spend time on. 

Same thing for the car. This could be different, though. Maybe only patreons could get access to the cars on Simulation 1, 2 and ProMods, imo. That would something i will not be against of, but again, i doubt Developers will do something like that.

Every game has trolls, unfortunately, and even if we ban them all permanently, they will come back. If you wanna avoid trolls, just avoid driving in high populated areas and the problem will be mostly solved. 

The reason for the current report system not functioning efficiently is primarily due to the increase in the number of trolls. How effectively this can be addressed lies within the responsibility of the management. Until now, I have always played this game realistically and have explored the entire ETS2 map (100%), using the C-D road only to complete the map. I still hold the same belief. The increase in the report system is the forgiveness of permanent bans.

" never give up "

4 hours ago, AkiraKurosawa said:

The reason for the current report system not functioning efficiently is primarily due to the increase in the number of trolls. How effectively this can be addressed lies within the responsibility of the management. Until now, I have always played this game realistically and have explored the entire ETS2 map (100%), using the C-D road only to complete the map. I still hold the same belief. The increase in the report system is the forgiveness of permanent bans.

The permanent bans have been here since 2014 until 2022 (permabans due to history), and C-D, Kirkenes and the whole map was still the same. I've been playing TruckersMP since May 2016, and such roads have been always the same. Even when we removed the permanent bans, i never noticed a positive nor negative change. Sim 1 on its peak time is a chaos and no matter how many moderators are there, the chaos will never stop. It will just dissapear for a few hours cause most of the players are sleeping.

Keep in mind that we still issue permanent bans under the rule 2.9, only when it's needed. So, technically you can still get a permanent ban for breaking the rules several times.

• Awesome! 1

Kind Regards, 

El Reja

Game Moderator Leader