Have you ever chatted in private messages?

LUPO (ITA)

Hello truckers! 

Have you ever written private messages in the game chat to someone and then realized after some message that it no longer corresponded to that player? 

It happened to me once that I wrote to a player in private and then I realized after a private message on the game chat that the player had left the game and my message had arrived to a completely different player 😅

Thanks for your answers. 

Kind Regards, 

ROMANISTA [ITA] 

TruckersMP Veteran Player 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1).png.9

Just now, MZ-Aria. said:

Wow, I haven't had that kind of situation before, haha😂

Kind regards
player
Aria

I literally felt embarrassed 😂. The private message was obviously addressed to a player for a discussion in the game but it was embarrassing that my message had arrived to a different player (who had the same code because maybe the player concerned had gone out) 😅

Kind Regards, 

ROMANISTA [ITA] 

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1).png.9

I had a similar experience before, someone sent me a private message by mistake and I explained to him that I was not his friend😂

• Haha 1

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

3 hours ago, ROMANISTA [ITA] said:

Hello truckers! 

Have you ever written private messages in the game chat to someone and then realized after some message that it no longer corresponded to that player? 

It happened to me once that I wrote to a player in private and then I realized after a private message on the game chat that the player had left the game and my message had arrived to a completely different player 😅

Thanks for your answers. 

Kind Regards, 

ROMANISTA [ITA] 

Hello there! 

First of all, thank you again for creating thus topic here at forums and making the community more active. 

Yea, I usually use private message in game when I meet some of my friends and forget to say hai to them. 😉

However, I sometimes use this messages here at forums as well, when I need to contact someone about something, mostly helping others about TMP issues. 

I love this community a I have never thought that it will be really cool to spend time here with others. 

It is best to bring this community together :HaulieExcited:

Have a great day

Regards, 

RedWolf [CZ] 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver IV & MCG Driver 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

4 hours ago, ROMANISTA [ITA] said:

Hello truckers! 

Thanks for your answers. 

Kind Regards, 

ROMANISTA [ITA] 

^^ This has happened to me far too many times! It's a bit annoying and akward too, especially if the topic of discussion has been something rather specific and the reciever suddenly logs off or gets disconnected somehow! 😅

I have also had people DM me at random thinking they're replying to their friend in game, more often than not in a different language!

55 minutes ago, [MCG] RedWolf [CZ] ~ said:

Hello there! 

First of all, thank you again for creating thus topic here at forums and making the community more active. 

Yea, I usually use private message in game when I meet some of my friends and forget to say hai to them. 😉

However, I sometimes use this messages here at forums as well, when I need to contact someone about something, mostly helping others about TMP issues. 

I love this community a I have never thought that it will be really cool to spend time here with others. 

It is best to bring this community together :HaulieExcited:

Have a great day

Regards, 

RedWolf [CZ] 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver IV & MCG Driver 

Oh hey RedWolf. Long time no see! Glad to see you're still around trhe community! 😄

• Thanks 1
  • Awesome! 1

33 minutes ago, RB1988 said:

^^ This has happened to me far too many times! It's a bit annoying and akward too, especially if the topic of discussion has been something rather specific and the reciever suddenly logs off or gets disconnected somehow! 😅

I have also had people DM me at random thinking they're replying to their friend in game, more often than not in a different language!

Oh hey RedWolf. Long time no see! Glad to see you're still around trhe community! 😄

Yooys meee too my friend, glad to see ya! Hope you stay healthy. ❤️

• HaulieLove 1

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

• 4 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.