Fruity Freight Fiesta

17 minutes ago, Be4rdy said:

So when do we get our rewards?

You mean personal reward or community reward ? 

If you mean personal reward you have to pull 5 different freight load to unluck, for the community is after 2 july as the event will end then we will see if the community also reached the goal.

hello first of all thank you on behalf of all players for the event 

Having such events has many positive efects on TruckersMp , it is very nice that players are in a mision or a race, as well as a tiny reward, it will be very positive to have such events frequently. #FruityFreightFiesta🥳

21 hours ago, [S.PLH]Warrior said:

You mean personal reward or community reward ? 

If you mean personal reward you have to pull 5 different freight load to unluck, for the community is after 2 july as the event will end then we will see if the community also reached the goal.

so what is the personal reward? 

Could you please describe under what category of cargo/type this *fruit'-cargo is to be found??
I have been updating everything ..but the cargo is nowhere to be seen??

Edit: It took some time, before the 'fruit-jobs' started to appear and then I ran approx. 8-10 jobs ..but I can't see if the jobs I did, is registered or if I'm credited for it??

• Woah! 1