How often do you use the turn signals?

Chema02

Using indicators at anytime, as it's basic traffic etiquette, only way directly communicate with other road users, best tool in avoiding accidents, and realistic for sure.

Indicators aren't DLC and just use it wisely.

Kind Regards,
[MCG] StarGuardian KaiSa
ETS2MCG Mod/Kai'Sa Express CEO/TruckersMP Player

Using turn signals is defensive driving and is the easiest way to explain your situation and course to drivers around you.

So whatever the situation, I always use turn signals to suit the situation.

For example, in a traffic jam or when turning right, turning left, making a sudden stop or coming to a stop on the shoulder of the road etc.

• Upvote 1

Kind Regards,

3601 / hamster

TeamAudi VTC - Event Manager

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2023 at 3:47 PM, Chema9 said:

Hello there! 

In my case, I use blinkers for all possible situations.

I warn whenever I can in my turns, roundabouts, overtaking, when I'm stopped for a traffic jam, etc.

Many people don't use it.

And you? Are you one of those who use it frequently, or not so often? 

Do you think this is important?

Let's discuss in this post! 🚦

yes i use my blinkers all the time on turns roundabouts overtaking aswell even though this is a game I still use 

yes I think it is lets any trucks behind you know your turning 

Whenever there are people near I will alway use turn signals. If nobody is around I try to remember to use it just to stay in the habit of using them but more often I don't. I know it is to keep realism but sometimes I don't see it being neccessary to signal when you are turning when nobody is remotely close to you.

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚆𝚎𝚎𝚋 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚛

𝙺𝚢𝚘𝚝𝚘 𝙻𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚜

• 2 weeks later...

没错,转向灯是提醒使用它并正确使用它我相信每个人都知道它有多重要,这将帮助您避免更多的麻烦,尤其是在可能与其他玩家发生争执方面,所以我会经常使用它,因为我不想因为个人原因
干扰其他玩家的正常比赛说到这里, 我不得不抱怨一些驾驶 C-D 的玩家,似乎他们的车辆没有配备转向信号灯,我的意思是,即使在整个 C-D 旅程之后,他们车辆的转向灯也不会亮起。好吧,如果我观察的话,许多喜欢鲁莽超车的玩家中的绝大多数都可以归入这一类

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Community Moderator