Is it possible to have 3 bans on TMP and have just 48h of play time recorded on Steam?

Foobrother

20 minutes ago, Flaming. said:

Only 1 steam account can be linked to a TruckersMP account.

But can you change this Steam account with another one? BTW I've just posted a web report for this player and can share the report link somewhere if you want to check this player account.

I guess it's technically possible to play only 48h in total since 2021 and get 3 bans. But that sounds sooooo crazy to me 😆

2 hours ago, [S.PLH]Warrior said:

Could also that he bought a steam account and then created a Truckersmp account in 2021 and then eventually caught in action.

So it is possible indeed to have low hours on ETS2.

Yes indeed.

But I've just checked his "history" on ETS2:

Playtime past 2 weeks: 3.5h

Choo-Choo -Use the train to cross the channel
Unlocked 20 Dec, 2021 @ 4:36pm

Sardine - Utilize a boat
Unlocked 20 Dec, 2021 @ 5:23pm

From the Comfort of Your Home - Buy a truck online
Unlocked 2 Sep, 2021 @ 6:05pm

My Precious - Design and apply to your truck a custom multi-color metallic paint
Unlocked 5 Mar, 2022 @ 11:38am

Friends Are Always Here to Help You - Use automatic parking
Unlocked 20 Dec, 2021 @ 4:52pm

Honey, I'm Home - Use quick travel to return to your headquarters
Unlocked 16 Dec, 2021 @ 5:59pm

Zzzzz - Use a rest stop
Unlocked 13 Jul, 2021 @ 4:56pm

Diesel, No Petrol! - Use a filling station
Unlocked 13 Jul, 2021 @ 6:47pm

So yes this player seems to not play a lot and is probably getting banned very quickly which prevents him to play (at least on TMP) for a while. Looks like the perfect troll profile! Just interested to annoy the others 😞

10 hours ago, [G-T-R]GrayWolf said:

It is possible I've reported one player last week and he's reported by others too same week he gets three times punished get a month banned from the game.

As far as I understand this scenario: same player reported several times (by various players) in a short period (couple of days). This player has his/her offenses regrouped into a single ban but with a longer ban in proportion to the amount of offenses. So this will result in 1 ban added to his/her counter even if he/she did several offenses within a couple of days.

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

^^ This. A ban can be extended if the player has been reported by different people (and for different offenses) in a short period, but it will still be ONE ban. Several different bans in a short time span (like less than 50 hours of game time) usually mean either what you mentioned: a troll, or what Flaming mentioned: a really bad driver. Without knowing the exact reasons and evidences for those bans, it's impossible to tell for sure. Too many people just jump in TruckersMP only because they watched one of those stupid videos and knowing nothing about the game, they immediately go to the C-D road and get banned. Some will take notice, read the rules, try to do better, many others won't. So having 3 bans in less than 50 played hours is not only possible but also quite likely for many players.

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator. 

Former 39156329_role_GameModerator(1).webp.e92a68917998ce91b48b9c8d98f4dc5f.png.239dff30ac57308a6fb0607cadd7f7f5.png +1919628800_role_ForumModerator.png.731ed + 997284533_role_DiscordModerator(2).png.4d49ace905a7df14559189939444e2de.png.b3dd915bca893b88f34287297a750f21.png 

Appeal your ban | Report a player | Feedback Ticket | Recruitment | Support  | KB |

Join my YouTube Discord