Would there be traffic if they removed the gas stations between d-c?

ADEM.KERİM

instead of removing the fuel places, it can be expandable as in the old duesburg entrance.

• Upvote 1

Best Regards  Deli | Yürek TruckersMP Player

:tmp: Languages spoken: English, Turkish, German official language Turkish :110:

🇬🇧Rules | Meet the Team  | Recruitment  | Knowledge base system  | Support  | Feedback  | 

🇹🇷  | Kurallar  | Takımla Tanışın  | İşe Alım  | Bilgi Tabanı Sistemi  | Destek  | Geri Bildirimler  | 

🇩🇪 | Regeln | Triff das Team | Rekrutierung | Wissensbasissystem | Unterstützung | Feedback

10a544fc-1f0d-4c62-b6f0-432c007b834c.png.47c170e679ba540706466808a24df264.png

7 hours ago, Flaming. said:

I would rather see a gas station on both sides of the road so players don't need to turn left. Either removing the gas station or expanding them would reduce traffic. The main issue comes when players try to be nice and let people leave the gas station, all they are doing is making traffic worse. 

I agree with the issue you mentioned in the end. Yes, it’s pretty nice that people let drivers in the gas station out, however, not every single driver should stop and wait for them to leave. It’ll make the traffic worse as said.

Still, someone should let them out however not every single truck from the main road. In consequent, traffic gets worse as the main road stops every moment.

• Thanks 1

The way SCS designed it is intended for Singleplayer. The road is 1 lane in each direction and the gas stations are the size of a small parking lot. Alternating traffic through it doesn't solve the problem. It needs a revamp. I heard the unannounced April Fool's Joke dealt with the issue at hand. Restoring it back to traffic jam simulator made it the same problem. I'll try to play around with a concept.

The reason for road traffic between Duisburg and Calais are players.

The reasons for accidents in that area are manifold, but the high traffic volume combined with players who lack situational awareness and/or drive recklessly play a major part in their cause.

Removing the gas station would take away an opportunity for wrong turns, presumably improving traffic flow at this location.

• True Story 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Community Moderator + Support