Best wheel for my budget?

Stones8000

Hi all! I am looking to get a steering wheel at some point. But I have a pretty tight budget so I was wondering if anyone had any reccomendations?

The budget we are looking at is £100 or less.

Features I definitely want:

• 900 degrees of rotation
  • Bind-able buttons on wheel
  • Pedals

Features which would be nice, but I don't necessarily have to have

• Shifter
  • Easily attachable to desk

Thank you all for your help!

Stones8000

spacer.png

status.png

Hey!

I would recommend you to save some money and buy a decent steering wheel, you will have more of it.
It's like with a headset or a keyboard, rather wait a little and then have something reasonable that also holds.
Unfortunately, I can not think of a steering wheel that could be so cheap, but sometimes you can buy a used one on the Internet, they are usually cheaper than new!

(try a g27 or g29 on ebay, this is how I did it)

I hope I could help you at least a little! 

• Thanks 1
  • True Story 2

tmp-bio.png     ZWQDalw.png     795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e   status.png

Hi!

I don't think there is any good steering wheel for that budget. I think you're better off saving up for a G29. I have one and I'm happy with it. You get a nice FFB (Force Feedback) with it and you can always buy a shifter for it. I think it will serve you well and for a beginner it's the best buy.

So don't spend and save! You'll be happy with it.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

For the budget you have definitely buying it second hand will have to be a must. You've got popular online sites like eBay, or for example I have a cheap shop near me selling gaming stuff for cheap prices. Maybe you could find a second hand shop near you that's selling them cheap. 

Other good advice is to listen to DShooot and save up. 🙂

Happy Hunting!

• Thanks 1

I recommend you to save up and buy the g29. Because I think there are only products that can't guarantee quality for your budget. We recommend g29 or t150 for professional use.

• Thanks 1
  • Awesome! 1

Languages: EN / KRNJAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png  

When i first played ETS 2 i was in a mad rush to get a steering wheel and pedals and bought a non branded one off eBay, i should of waited as it was absolute rubbish, they didn't except returns so i was stuck with it, I was determined to get a decent one so bought a 2nd Hand G29 with Shifter online. When it arrived i swear you couldn't tell it was already used, it was brand fire new and all in the original boxes. I bought a GTX Omega Cockpit a bit later but can't use either as no room to put them without tossing half my furniture outside. I have been using one of my trusty Steam Controller's which actually works pretty good. The moral of the story is look before you leap, and make sure you have plenty of space as well. Be sure that it isn't a phase and your going to use it more than a week or 2 as well, it's hard to get your money back sometimes.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.