0.2.4.4.1 Released

ShawnCZek

19 hours ago, ShawnCZek said:

List of changes from 9th April 2023:

• Added custom Easter content (made by the Add-On Team).
    • New seasonal cargos.
    • Decorations of the Calais - Duisburg road area.
    • New seasonal accessory for the Scout car.

Thanks for updating even on a festive day like Easter. Although yesterday I was a little worried when my prepared profile(with garages purchased, hidden roads and cities discovered, etc.) for the Easter Egg Hunt event was loading for a few minutes with the note of type Content change detected. Navigation data update. Luckily with a happy ending.

It's nice to see custom content related to Easter: trailers, decorations, etc. It definitely adds the right atmosphere and mood while playing. Well, looking at Add-On Team, it seems really strong right now.

I noticed that there are still winter pictures on login screens in the current version. I keep my fingers crossed for the Media Team to prepare something in warmer climates. Although it doesn't take long (a few seconds), I really like to peek at the individual photos (usually there are alternating ones) before joining the server.

15 minutes ago, ShawnCZek said:

List of changes from 14th April 2023:

• Removed Easter content.
  • Updated background images in the login screen for spring.

Hahaha, that's a nice change!

Except that my Easter content was removed

Kind regards,

Bello QAQ

Languages:CHN, EN, FR

Rules         Support     |     Report     |     Feedback     |     Appeal Ban

spacer.png

• ShawnCZek unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic