A Queue counter for the web reports

Do you like this feature?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Vote as +1 or -1

Suggestion Name: A queue counter for the web reports

Suggestion Description: I think a queue counter for web-reports would be a useful feature. If this suggestion is accepted, the created report number at the top right will be added to the right side in the queue part. The last checked (Accepted/Declined) report number will also be added on the left side. 

Any example images:  Ip0NHpL.png

Why it should be added:  The report load on the website can be heavy at times. This makes us wonder when our reports will be claimed. I even saw a lot of messages on discord about this situation, believe this will be a useful feature. A queue counter between the number of the LAST report which accepted or declined by the moderators and the number of the new report created by the users would solve this situation. The queue counter can also be coloured and offer in a more understandable way.

• Guest changed the title to A Queue counter for the web reports

How would that help anything, how would you know when your report is going to be solved?

You would have to check in regular intervals, just like you do that now, the report will be reviewed anyway.

I find it uneccessary and useless information.

The better would be if you received notifications when there is change in status of your reports or tickets.

Load on the web reports is through the roof again because of latest decisions of the project leaders.

The changes resulted from demand of the communinty, as they claim, so everyone will have to deal with that as they did before - be patient.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I think it seems difficult to apply this to both the report and the support system. It would be tragic if users in the reporting system eagerly waited for someone who bothered them to get banned. This suggestion would make sense if it were for the authorities' panel, but for drivers, it seems ridiculous. As for the support system, it would be ridiculous to have such a queue because you choose the importance of the message you send. I mean, how do you set the order of a low priority message and a high priority message?

• 4 months later...
On 4/4/2023 at 3:31 PM, Guest Necromancer's Ghoul said:

Suggestion Name: A queue counter for the web reports

Suggestion Description: I think a queue counter for web-reports would be a useful feature. If this suggestion is accepted, the created report number at the top right will be added to the right side in the queue part. The last checked (Accepted/Declined) report number will also be added on the left side. 

Any example images:  Ip0NHpL.png

Why it should be added:  The report load on the website can be heavy at times. This makes us wonder when our reports will be claimed. I even saw a lot of messages on discord about this situation, believe this will be a useful feature. A queue counter between the number of the LAST report which accepted or declined by the moderators and the number of the new report created by the users would solve this situation. The queue counter can also be coloured and offer in a more understandable way.

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to suggest improvements to our report system. Unfortunately after some careful consideration I regret to inform you that we won't be accepting this suggestion on this occasion. Currently, on the web report system we have the status that imply the workload of the report system. As you may or may not know, sometimes when you report players, some reports get claimed quicker then others, meaning that your suggestion here wouldn't be accurate as resports can get accepted before the older ones. This isn't always the case but due to this constraint, having a queue field in your reports wouldn't really benefit you as it wouldn't be an accurate representation of when the report will be answered. With this being said, I'm going to reject your suggestion but I'd still like to take the time to say thanks for the suggestion to improve the reporting experience.

Kind Regards,
Fezz98
TruckersMP Game Moderation Manager.