accident in calais = teleport to rotterdam???

_europeantrucks_

today someone shot me and a few other players in the air by driving thru us on the calais intersection and then i had to go to the "f7+ enter station" (i dont know the english word for it) but for some reason it teleported me to rotterdam instead to calais and thats a bit anoying... i dont know if its a bug or if it is supposed to lower the players who drive out of the calais f7+ enter station to avoid more "uneccessery" traffic... if thats the case please make us teleport to lille instead to rotterdam

It's a game feature, not something added by TMP.

You get "towed" to the service station in the nearest (bee-line) discovered city. You were probably on a section which is closest to Rotterdam.

You can also use Quick Travel function (from the main menu) if you don't have an active job (you can always cancel, probabyl no big deal for you folks), this will let you select where you want to go, provided the location has a service station or alternatively, a garage manager lets you quick travel between owned garages.

To anyone that want to drive on this particular road only, I recommend to start a new profile in Calais or Dusiburg, and don't discover any neaby cities.

26 minutes ago, Granite said:

It's a game feature, not something added by TMP.

You get "towed" to the service station in the nearest (bee-line) discovered city. You were probably on a section which is closest to Rotterdam.

You can also use Quick Travel function (from the main menu) if you don't have an active job (you can always cancel, probabyl no big deal for you folks), this will let you select where you want to go, provided the location has a service station or alternatively, a garage manager lets you quick travel between owned garages.

To anyone that want to drive on this particular road only, I recommend to start a new profile in Calais or Dusiburg, and don't discover any neaby cities.

29 minutes ago, Simulator Experiencer said:

tmp can't change where u can teleport .  its by default . once you press f7 and enter to go to the service station  it will take you automatically to the closes one near you 

only admins in game can teleport to where they want ingame 

you guys dont understand... i was on the intersection of calais so i was definitely nearer to calais than rotterdam. i took a break of tmp for a few months and before i always teleported to the calais service station.

5 minutes ago, _EURØPEANTRUCKS_VJ said:

you guys dont understand... i was on the intersection of calais so i was definitely nearer to calais than rotterdam. i took a break of tmp for a few months and before i always teleported to the calais service station.

Then it looks like the work of TMP to prevent too many people in one place, by excluding Calais from towning service.

Anyway, is it really that big of a deal, you can bypass that with about one extra mouse click. LIke I said, you can teleport there at will if you cancel your job, it's probably busted anyway. You can make a permanent save an reload that before going out on the road - best ans smartest option, no repairs required.

Use tow service only if your vehicle won't stop moving, preventing accessing the main menu.

The game checks the legality of the trailer set and sets the F7 destination to closest location, where your current trailer set is legal. If you have a single set, you can use it anywhere. 

Here's detailed info about trailer set restrictions that are in the game: https://truck-simulator.fandom.com/wiki/Euro_Truck_Simulator_2_Long_Combination_Vehicles

The reason of you being teleported to Rotterdam instead of Calais, is the fact that you had either B-Double or Double trailer set. Either one is legal in whole Scandinavia, Spain, Portugal, Netherlands and Germany.  

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

1 hour ago, Titanic4 said:

The game checks the legality of the trailer set and sets the F7 destination to closest location, where your current trailer set is legal. If you have a single set, you can use it anywhere. 

Here's detailed info about trailer set restrictions that are in the game: https://truck-simulator.fandom.com/wiki/Euro_Truck_Simulator_2_Long_Combination_Vehicles

The reason of you being teleported to Rotterdam instead of Calais, is the fact that you had either B-Double or Double trailer set. Either one is legal in whole Scandinavia, Spain, Portugal, Netherlands and Germany.  

damn didnt thought of that... yes i was using a double

@[G-T-R]GrayWolf That would be true for single trailer set. If you have B-Double or Double, or HCT, you would get teleported to the closest city, which is located in country, where the currently used trailer set is legal.  

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hey! 

Due to the fact that this topic has been inactive for over 14 days (2 weeks,) I have to archive this topic. However, don't let this deter your activity on our forums! We encourage activity, as we love hearing what you love to talk about! Make sure to stay healthy! 

//Locked and Archived

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived