Can TMP allow multiple accounts?

I want creat new steam and buy ETS2 again, but I odn't understand about rule "§1.2"

§1.2 - Ban Evading - PERMANENT BAN

Creating or using another account to get around a temporary or permanent ban. Attempting to remove ban evidence to get out of a ban. If the evidence points that you have evaded a ban, staff reserve the right to ban you again without notification. Evidence for ban evading cannot be disclosed due to it containing confidential server-side information.

If I have two accounts and no any account have a ban, I will or will not got a ban with rule "§1.2"?
If I have one account got a ban and at the full duration,
I won't use other account to online, I will or will not got a ban with rule "§1.2"?
I don't how does it work?

My friend have four accounts, but he got a ban at a few day ago(§2.5).
He doesn't have use any accounts to go to online on TMP, but he got ban with rule "§1.2" with four accounts.
He go
appeal his ban, but Game Moderator reply my friend :

The Game Moderation Management has checked the server-side logs and results unequivocally point out that you own multiple accounts in order to evade an active ban.

So TMP don't allow multiple accounts?
I worry I will got a permanently banned with rule "§1.2
", If I create a new account.
Sorry I'm poor English.

Hello @[B.A.P A-07] Coca.Cola

You can have one or several accounts if you wish. Answering your questions, if you have several accounts and none of them has a ban you don't need to be alarmed, you will not be banned for having several accounts. If one of your accounts is banned you cannot log in to the other accounts to avoid the ban and continue playing, you must wait until the ban ends to use that account or any other account you have or play in single player until your ban expires. 

• If you have one or more accounts and none of them are banned = You will not be banned.
  • If you have one or more accounts, you have been banned and you use one of your other accounts = You will be banned in all accounts.
  • If you have one or more accounts, you have been banned but do not use the accounts until your ban expires = You will not be banned in the other accounts because technically you are not evading the ban, you are just waiting for your ban to expire.

I hope my answer will help you to solve your doubt.

Kind regards,

Mystere

TruckersMP Game Moderator. 

spacer.png

Hello GM,
I have another question is about IP.
If I use IP Share Machine in home, and my family unfortunately get a ban, I and my family will be affected by this to get a ban with rule "§1.2"?
Thanks!!

Hi  @[B.A.P A-07] Coca.Cola  I'm happy to answer your questions?

Because it contains confidential server-side information, I'm sure the game moderators won't give you any more information

As mentioned in §1.1, you are responsible for your accounts.

Therefore you must comply with TruckersMP rules 

Under any circumstancesIt is recommended that you keep a fixed device and network to play TMP to avoid unnecessary trouble 

Of course, if you play with your family and friends on the TMP server, you are responsible to them to make sure they do not break the rules, and as mentioned in §1.1, we will punish accounts that break the rules, regardless of who is playing at the time. So you have to be aware of that

I hope my answer is helpful to you:HaulieLove:

TruckersMP allows you to have multiple accounts. The above game moderator has explained it, but if one account is banned and you continue to log in to your other account to continue playing, you will get two accounts and be banned at the same time, so if one of them is banned One is banned, you can only wait for the ban to be lifted.

Kind regards,

Tonyyy

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

As mentioned above, you are allowed to own multiple accounts. But if one of those accounts is banned then you cant log in to any of the other accounts in game. Cause then you are ban evading and then all of your accounts will be permanently banned. The same goes if you hack on one account and get it permanently banned, then again all of your other accounts will be permanently banned too since you cant use them, because one is permanently banned. But if you dont get banned then you can drive with what ever account that you want. But i dont really get why you would. On one game you can have multiple profiles and so restart as many times as you want. And if you are tired of your TMP name, then you can just change it. I really dont get why people would have multiple accounts.

3 hours ago, MrSirViking said:

As mentioned above, you are allowed to own multiple accounts. But if one of those accounts is banned then you cant log in to any of the other accounts in game. Cause then you are ban evading and then all of your accounts will be permanently banned. The same goes if you hack on one account and get it permanently banned, then again all of your other accounts will be permanently banned too since you cant use them, because one is permanently banned. But if you dont get banned then you can drive with what ever account that you want. But i dont really get why you would. On one game you can have multiple profiles and so restart as many times as you want. And if you are tired of your TMP name, then you can just change it. I really dont get why people would have multiple accounts.

I ask my friend, why he need four accounts, he tell me when he have four account, he can join four different VTC in same time.? His name can according different VTC requires to change different name style.

9 minutes ago, [B.A.P A-07] Coca.Cola said:

I ask my friend, why he need four accounts, he tell me when he have four account, he can join four different VTC in same time.? His name can according different VTC requires to change different name style.

Being in more than one vtc is Dual-vtcing and prohibited in most vtcs.  

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, [B.A.P A-01] CygNus*CEO* said:

Nice Question~~~?I don't think TMP will allow multiple accounts §1.1 maybe agains the rule .

if i read correctly, you can have multiple accounts as long as none of them are banned.

to be honest, i don’t see how it could be worth it manage multiple steam accounts, truckersmp accounts and buy the game/dlcs multiple times ??‍♂️

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hey! 

Due to the fact that this topic has been inactive for over 14 days (2 weeks,) I have to archive this topic. However, don't let this deter your activity on our forums! We encourage activity, as we love hearing what you love to talk about! Make sure to stay healthy! 

//Locked and Archived

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived