Benefit of a VTC

WickedEyeGaming

Hey all. A group of us created our own VTC. In reviewing as there doesnt appear, unless I am missing, no integration of the company functionality into TruckersMP online, such as shared funds etc, other then the ability to set your Tag in game, in the end besides RP, what are the benefits in game ir any, or here to having a VTC?

A Virtual Trucking Company is essentially a community, there is not a whole lot of functionality built into TMP itself with regards to a VTC. However, there is a fair amount of things you can do with it, on and off TMP. This includes:

> Customizing the VTC Page on TMP, and attracting drivers.

> Working up through the Verification system

> Attending events in game with your VTC

If you're talking more broadly some VTC owners chose to have optional extras via Third Party platforms, these include:

> Discord guild communities

> 3rd party websites/Drivers Hubs

> Job tracking software

> And a whole lot more

Most of all, a VTC is somewhere that you call home within the broader community. Of course it's not required, but many people love to feel part of a community. It's true that in game, there is little functionality to a VTC, but at the end of the day it's still possible to make realistic experiences within your VTC, albeit not for everyone. There is definitely some 3rd party applications available to improve your overall experience. If your VTC is designed just for you and your friends, there's not going to be a whole lot you can get out of it with regards to TMP and ETS2/ATS. However, if you intend to grow members wise and meet new people it's a fantastic way to do so. In conclusion, I would say that VTC's can be an great thing, and can really serve as an excellent way to create experiences with others. However, it's definitely not for everyone.

**Kind regards,**

effinghamjnr.png?ex=65d54980&is=65c2d480

Great appreciate both of you. Yah I can definatelly understand the RP and community side of it. We started one based on our existing crew out of GTAV RP servers so I can see this as a great way to expand it as we plan to fully RP our characters with in the TruckersMP in game. Appreciate the information.

On 1/29/2022 at 1:34 PM, effinghamjnr said:

A Virtual Trucking Company is essentially a community, there is not a whole lot of functionality built into TMP itself with regards to a VTC. However, there is a fair amount of things you can do with it, on and off TMP. This includes:

> Customizing the VTC Page on TMP, and attracting drivers.

> Working up through the Verification system

> Attending events in game with your VTC

If you're talking more broadly some VTC owners chose to have optional extras via Third Party platforms, these include:

> Discord guild communities

> 3rd party websites/Drivers Hubs

> Job tracking software

> And a whole lot more

Most of all, a VTC is somewhere that you call home within the broader community. Of course it's not required, but many people love to feel part of a community. It's true that in game, there is little functionality to a VTC, but at the end of the day it's still possible to make realistic experiences within your VTC, albeit not for everyone. There is definitely some 3rd party applications available to improve your overall experience. If your VTC is designed just for you and your friends, there's not going to be a whole lot you can get out of it with regards to TMP and ETS2/ATS. However, if you intend to grow members wise and meet new people it's a fantastic way to do so. In conclusion, I would say that VTC's can be an great thing, and can really serve as an excellent way to create experiences with others. However, it's definitely not for everyone.

Good description! VTC's are awesome! I would recommend it:) 

For VTC system, you can meet new partners and friends and enjoy the fun of transportation and driving

Kind regards,

Tony.Stark

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

• Community Manager

If you create a VTC, don't create it for yourself. Create it for the community and offer things to them, like rewards for completion of activities like miles or attending convoys. I've seen VTCs that have a sub-community integrated that relates to FiveM, Minecraft, CoD, you get the gist. Be creative, mainly. Don't overdo the process, though, as that's where the failure is.

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive sub-forum.
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized.

If you have any questions, please feel free to DM me. 

Kindest regards,

DatSpeed

TruckersMP Community Moderator

// Locked & Moved to Archive

Archived