UFO's in Nevada .. with pictures to prove it

Breezy Rezi

So there I was in the desert  on 95 heading south from Tonopah and I looked into the air and seen a ball of red light  zooming around  . It was moving very fast as you can see from the pictures. I didnt move the truck. At one point it was hiding  just below a ridge line which I grabbed a shot of also. Has anyone seen these things before ? You can see the picture a lil clearer on world of trucks gallery. Heres  my link https://worldoftrucks.com/en/profile/6791304

alien 3.jpg

alien 2.jpg

alien1.jpg

UFO ?

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

• 2 weeks later...

Best place to spot the UFO is the rest area on SR 375, Nevada at nightime, also known as Extraterrestrial Highway, afterall, Area 51 is near this road.

You may probably see it from nearby roads too, or they have added more of them, I think US 95 wasn't in the original release (before rescale), but SR 375 and its UFO easter egg are as old as ATS.

And while you are there, you may also want to head to nearby gas station/rest stop just short way east on US 93 to spot something even more disturbing, this time at daytime.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive sub-forum.
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized.

If you have any questions, please feel free to DM me. 

Kindest regards,

DatSpeed

TruckersMP Community Moderator

// Locked & Moved to Archive

Archived