Employees not leveling up - (possible bug).

Rondo994

Question

I dont know if this happened with anyone else but, of all the workers I have working for me, they dont level up, it just said "Player Ralf W Leveled up" and his level was still the same, I have a guy thats for over a month now on 7.5 and doesn't move from there.. I guess this is possibly a bug? Just want to know if this happened to anyone else

5 answers to this question

Hi @Rondo994,

it can be possible that they are no ranking up because their Truck/Trailer/Cargo had too much damage. 

I have that Problem since End of 2019 and I am solving it by hiring other Drivers with 10.0 Rating. 

I know it's a lot of work (if you have alot of Drivers) but there is no other Solution, atleast I haven't found any. I've contacted SCS for general Questions and haven't received any Answer back.

I think I could help you out.

King Regards,

Doñ Cheeki

Best regards,

Doñ Cheeki | TruckersMP Event Team

Hello there!  

Has your problem/question been resolved with the answer given above?  

The confirmation of the status of your problem/question helps us always keep our forum organized!  

I await your response.  

Kind Regards,  

Caramba2412 

TruckersMP Support 

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

If by rank you mean driver rating, it isn't driver level and it doesn't mean leveling up always increase driver rating. Maximum rating is 10 but level/experience is not capped.

When you see message that an employee leveled up, it means they gained experience to level up to earn a skill point which is automatically assigned, depending on individual employee setting.

Driver rating only reflect how "skilled" a driver is overall - the more skills points they have, higher the rating is, also when all skills are balanced, rating will be higher.

Once all skills are maxed (level 36) a rating will be 10 and you won't see a message about that driver leveling up anymore.

Drivers also don't "work" while you are not in the game anymore because of changes to time synchronization, so no more instant money from your employees when you log in.

This also means it takes longer for emloyees to level up.

Hello there! ? 

Your topic has been inactive for more than 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

You have 1 week to contact us.

I hope you understand. 

Thanks to all participation. ? 

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

General18

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade