Update?

MrGravyCakes

you know we don't do beta releases :P even if scs release beta we don't support it :)

im pretty sure the ets2mp mod was going in beta in the future? :P

things like VTC suport and serverside profiles were features that would be worked on in beta (or am i confusing things now soo bad? :P )

anyway the fact that admins are building up the tention soo well with the community here (yes thats a compliment :P ) makes me suspiciouse as it might be a bigger deal then you guys saying it is :P

or your doing reverse psychology ofcourse by building up the tention on purpose high making us believe its something big while it actualy isnt..both cases touché

im pretty sure the ets2mp mod was going in beta in the future? :P

things like VTC suport and serverside profiles were features that would be worked on in beta (or am i confusing things now soo bad? :P )

anyway the fact that admins are building up the tention soo well with the community here (yes thats a compliment :P ) makes me suspiciouse as it might be a bigger deal then you guys saying it is :P

or your doing reverse psychology ofcourse by building up the tention on purpose high making us believe its something big while it actualy isnt..both cases touché

I think with beta he meant prerelease Version of a New ets2mp update

Ea2GOtu.png

Add this to your signature!

[img]http://i.imgur.com/Ea2GOtu.png[/img]

• 4 weeks later...

Archived