No-Collision Waiting Time

J.Hunter

Suggestion Name : Waiting Time On Login On No-Collision.

Suggestion Description :

so the idea is to make that when you log-in and you start playing, the first 5 or 10 seconds you are in the map, you in are no-collision because it happens to me much times, that when im driving, a lot of times, suddenly someone logs in the middle of the road, and i get damaged, or somebody spawns inside me or i spawn inside someone.

Any example images : I can't express it

Why should it be added? : because this happens a lot of times and of course, i think it's a good idea that will prevent future problems in zones full of people

hope it will be added. thanks for reading.

Trucker for like 6 years and still loving it, Drive All Day

It has, and yes not a bad idea on the whole although of course I can also imagine how T. Roll might use that small window of opportunity to actually sneak inside someone else's truck just before spawning happened properly...

It has, and yes not a bad idea on the whole although of course I can also imagine how T. Roll might use that small window of opportunity to actually sneak inside someone else's truck just before spawning happened properly...

yeah i actualy suggested a while ago.the only problem people pointed out too me tough is that people could park on purpose inside someone else then.soo too work perfect it should ahve a detection systen too see if your inside someone or not.if you are then you should stay ''ghost'' for 5 secs more or something.

What we really need is a proximity no-collision. You start the game without collisions and they stay off if another truck is within a certain distance, until you are isolated adequately enough to have collisions again. This solves the problem of logging in somewhere popular, so you don't make another person hit you but ALSO you don't get stuck in another driver.

• Upvote 1

I think this has been suggested before, but I'm for it!

I was gonna reject it, but after checking the one rejected twice, I found out it was rejected due to form; So you guys still have a chance to convince dev to do it !

Tag Line: Want to Have fun, join Trucking World at ETS2, ATS and TruckersMP.

Respected Member of the Arab Community and TMP
Former: Forum Moderator, Support Team & Game Moderator

• 3 weeks later...

I think the gasstations and parkinglots should be changed into no-collision zones, so those spots are safe places to end your session and respawn later.

Can the server detect spawns on highways and secondary roads? If so, spawning on a road should first get you a friendly warning message and be kicked from the server. If the player keeps respawning the player could get warning points like with ramming or blocking and ultimately result in (temporary) bans..

no-collision zones on roads will probably result in a lot of confusion. Especially if you did not saw the truck spawning. People are already asking to extend the NCZ border at company sites because they often get damage due to impatient drivers..  

510 Horses and one lucky bird at work

Simulators: Prepar3d V4, X-Plane 11, DCS 1.5 + 2.x, ETS2, ATS, Farming Simulator 17, Omsi 1 + 2

System: Intel i7-6700K @ 4700Mhz, 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX, GTX970,  HP LP2475w monitor (1920x1200)
Devices: Logitech G27, SKRS Shifter, CH Products Throttle Quadrant, Trustmaster Hotas Joystick, TrackIR
Storage: 2 x SM961 - 250GB (raid 0), Samsung 850 pro 1TB disk, Samsung 850 EVO 2TB disk.