Easter Egg Hunt - 2021

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello truckers! Last year, we received an urgent call from EuroGoodies about some eggs which had gone missing. Thanks to the community, we managed to collect all the eggs and deliver them safely to E

I will be streaming the entire event on the official TruckersMP twitch channel from 3.45pm BST other time zones HERE   Here is my award from last year 🙂   

Glad to hear that. I'm waiting impatiently. ❤️

Posted Images

Glad to hear that. I'm waiting impatiently. ❤️

• Like 2

Kind Regards,
                                                                                             Scanva Diesel A/S

TruckersMP Driver

“A great future doesn’t require a great past.”

o that fun i go do that

Kind regards
                                        adrianus_TMP_[NLD]

TruckerMP-driver

Discord  forum

I will be streaming the entire event on the official TruckersMP twitch channel from 3.45pm BST other time zones HERE

Here is my award from last year 🙂 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Awesome! 2

Rescue193uk_TMP

TruckersMP Official Streamer

TruckersMP Official Rules  | TruckersMP Twitch Channel  TruckersMP Streamer Guide | TMP Stream CalendarTruckersMP Event System  | Meet The Team

| Rescue193uk_TMP Twitch | Outcast Transport VTC

“Let your unique awesomeness and positive energy inspire confidence in others.”

Excellent event!! 😊💓

spacer.png    -Bruijn Logistics Driver-    spacer.png    

spacer.png

It will be my first participation this event, then good luck to all! 😉

Be positive that everything will be fine, even in the worst moments!

mud.png    1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

• Cyberskilzz locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic