Advertising at other companies events

[WTLVTC - Founder] Crumbs

This is something that annoys me personally as the Events Manager at ETR. We put a lot of effort into organising events to only have people turn up and advertise their own companies... I fully understand that people want as many people as they can get in their companies (In most cases) but I feel that piggybacking off of other peoples hard work is completely the wrong way of going about it...

Let me know what you guys think.

Crumbs.

Are you going to ban company tags while you're at it? That's another means of advertising without saying a word. This is pretty dumb if you ask me. Is there going to be a lockdown in the vicininty of every ETR event that stops anyone that's part of a company being even 700m within range of them?

Hard work? Please..

nz3d07.jpg

kinda ironicly: someone of ETR was few days ago advertising one of ETR events at our RAW event :P (we have nothing against it as we see ourselfs more as comunity soo dw i dont mean it negatively :P )

i guess it can be kinda annoying but i think you shouldnt worry too much,ETR is very populare and has good reputation.

• 1 month later...

Archived