counterpxl

Veteran Driver VII
  • Last visited

About counterpxl

• Birthday 07/17/1997

Profile Information

• Interests
    Trucking, Exploring, Scanias - Making friends!
  • Preferred Trucks
    Scania
  • EU Garage Location
    United Kingdom: Cambridge

Recent Profile Visitors

5466 profile views

counterpxl's Achievements

1. I have returned with a new PC and better frame rate... let the trucking begin.

2. back after not playing for 6-7 months. sup.

3. Excited to be doing some CC at the LKW Convoy later today! EU1 - Dresden eAcres to Liege ITCC - 15.10BST.

4. Been a really busy week, haven't had much time to play:(

5. Some pretty awesome pictures on here, nice one guys
  6. Everyone should come to http://ets2c.com/view/47964/lkw-tr-elliot-coo-lublin-lkw at 15.10 BST today - Heavy Machinery LKW

1. Simulator Experiencer

Simulator Experiencer

oooo sound interesting  , well  i hope you all have a wonderful time , as always  i miss  out  on convoys due to time zones  but anyways  i wish  u all the best and have a great time/ day  :lol:

2. bryangullickson

bryangullickson

can certainly try

3. counterpxl

counterpxl

Thanks @GARDENER haha no problem, maybe one day :P 

7. Is there anyone on at this time chilling? Nothing to do today! :/

1. Show previous comments  3 more
    2. Simulator Experiencer

Simulator Experiencer

yea im bored to @counterpxl everyday when  i come from the farm i other sleep and watch 2 hr movie then have a  look at youtube watch some funny ets2mp  crashes ect... then i go to steam have a look if any new updates ect... , im normally a home person XD reason why it would  take me 2_3 hr drive to a big city were  i am who lives in the bush lands  , but its also called  national park bush land

3. counterpxl

counterpxl

I have lots of work to do, but don't want to end up doing it haha, I can do it another day! @GARDENER

4. Simulator Experiencer

Simulator Experiencer

ah... XD your more of guy who likes doing things to the end lol that what  i do 

8. You should follow the guidelines for overtaking always, and try not to on corners. Accidents always happen and aren't always on purpose. Convoys should technically use two lanes as (one/two is for overtaking as the same in real life), unless it's a merging lane in which case it's the equivalent of high traffic where everyone should wait their turn to move. If someone is tailing you should pull over and let them pass, personally that's what i'd do, saves a crash, puts off a troll because of no reaction and why would you want to be rear ended anyway haha.... that's my opinion anyway!
  9. Good morning truckers, how is everyone today? :) 

1. Show previous comments  6 more
    2. counterpxl

counterpxl

@Linkstar I'm studying music production/technolgy :) Not good to hear you've been up all night haha D: 

10. Ahh thankyou, I will try it! But I never keep mods on so it may not be that, but it's worth a try!
  11. Does it not work at all even if you use wine to open the .exe? http://winebottler.kronenberg.org/
  12. I'm level 38 so not that low, I'll try later, I just needed to work out how to get a trailer into the game from SP for a convoy!
  13. The jobs aren't the issue, I'm just getting re-set to Dover (garage) every time I log in or come back from afk :/
  14. ty, I have done - I just get the 'parked in a safe place for you' after I log in no matter where I leave my truck? So if I accidentally get kicked for AFK when I relog I get sent to my main garage not load up where I last was...
  15. So every time I quit the game and re-load it I'll be at my home garage? There's probably a solution but even with the most updated version of ets2mp I still spawn in my home garage - not useful if I need to be at a convoy in Austria and I turn up in Dover every time I relog. And help welcome

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.