locomoco

Veteran Driver VII
  • Last visited

About locomoco

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

1140 profile views

locomoco's Achievements

1. Still on a power trip though, could do with employing some admins with some kind of self control and professionalism instead, a ban was over the top in the first place.

1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. Takumi Fujiwara 86

Takumi Fujiwara 86

what phillip did was by the book.

refer here for more info:

3. locomoco

locomoco

"This comment is hidden because you're ignoring Takumi Fujiwara" yes, I sent this guy to the ignore bin moths ago, still there I see lol!

4. SprinterFS

SprinterFS

Please stop spamming about your ban: You have asked about the ban for several times, and as far as I have seen on your TruckersMP profile, all punishments are issued correctly according to the rules. You also mentioned that you messaged Clarkinator several hours ago, so please wait patiently as he is often busy. More spam would result in forum punishments, including warning points, post moderation, and forum ban.

2. Yeh Philip1212 is power tripping, I am not sure how old he is but he seems to be quite childish.

1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. locomoco

locomoco

Oh nice, you are back in the game, good for you my friend, you didn't deserve that ban at all.

3. heyhococo

heyhococo

To complain about staff members, PM @Clarkinator.

4. SprinterFS

SprinterFS

As far as I can see, the ban and its length is legit, and no power abuse could be found.

Here are the rules for references:

1 month ban: 

and no cars at EP:

Status locked. As said above, please message Clarkinator if you think the ban is not fair.

3. I messaged you on pm. thanks.

1. Synplex

Synplex

Hi Locomoco, Clarkinator will respond to your message as and when he can :)

4. There is 45 fps in the car when its busy at rotter dam on a full server but in the truck its 15 fps? I hope they work out what causes the low fps in the truck lol.
  5. I have managed to fix it, thanks though!
  6. I have updated the game with this new release, (it did not prompt me to which was strange), I have installed this release and the game still shows that I have the version 1.23.2.1s
  7. Hmm, I will try but I do this anyway to refresh the jobs list and have not noticed any change in money over the past week of playing the game. The money just increased randomly for the first time, thanks.
  8. When there is 2000 players on the server, rotterdam is so busy that anyone with a high end graphics card will still get anything from 5-15 fps.
  9. The game shows that they are making money on the drivers management screen but it doesn't seem to show in my bank. Sorry about the multiple posts, the forum lagged.
  10. Thankyou very much, I will try these steps in future, finally got it working just now, thanks again!
  11. This error message comes up and no jobs are available when I try to load my save up. I try and do the g_force_economy_reset 1 trick for the jobs to appear too but the game hangs and crashes after I change it to this and visit another garage. It seems as though the g_force_economy_reset 1 trick makes the game crash now, I must add that I have not played this game for months since my last save. When ever I load up the game to play mp I am automatically placed at the London garage with that message and no jobs.
  12. Thankyou, I will take a look at the thread you posted. Oh man! that's really cool, I didn't realise you actually use the truck radio itself, wow! Cool!
  13. Thanks! but here is a screen shot, there are no options for the cb radio at all, also thanks for amending my posts.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.