Profile Information

• Preferred Trucks
    Scania
  • EU Garage Location
    The Netherlands: Rotterdam

Recent Profile Visitors

2407 profile views

[RO]Kalash's Achievements

1. What is the directory the winter mod is installed to?

1. i z m

i z m

My Computer > Windows(C:) > Program Data > TruckersMP > data 

You'll see file named wintermod. That's what you need. Good luck. ^_^

2. [RO]Kalash

[RO]Kalash

Thank you my friend, you helped a lot!

3. i z m

i z m

You're welcome. :)

2. Experiencing crashes when connecting to EU2, anyone else having this problem? I played yesterday just fine with the hotfix, I don't get what could go wrong since it's the same version as yesterday.

1. heyhococo

heyhococo

I've just come on since about 2 weeks ago- and it crashed once I connected :(

2. [RO]Kalash

[RO]Kalash

Damn guys, so it's not only me, hope a fix will be available soon.

3.  Crashing so bad anyone got a fix? I have disabled the trailer DLC btw

1. Aestrial

Aestrial

Many players are having the same issue. There is no known fix for it at the moment.

2. [RO]Kalash

[RO]Kalash

Damn, thanks man.

3. Titanic4

Titanic4

SCS Software has said about updating DAF XF 105 coming to 1.25 update in their blog(http://blog.scssoft.com/2016/08/updated-daf-xf-105-is-coming.html), so I think this may be cause of the crash.

4. As a guy that can only play at weekends I do not know how to thank you for releasing this today! Thank you!
  5. Damn, since I am part of the community it never took this much of a time to release the update, probably working hard on it.

6. As a guy that has time to play only on weekends it sucks that the update is not here yet, I can't even remember the last time an update took so much, but still, hope for the best, keep doing a good job devs!

1. stilldre1976

stilldre1976

39mm sks ammo? lol

2. [RO]Kalash

[RO]Kalash

That's right!, also used by the AK 47!

7. Np buddy, take your time, we can wait for as long as you want, keep doing amazing job.
  8. You guys are very disrespectful and shameless. It's always like this, when ETS2/ATS updates it takes the developers some time to update ETS2MP/ATSMP. Not only most of us don't donate and have free access to this amazing mod that brings life to ETS2/ATS and the ability to play together with your friends, you complain because the developers don't update the game fast. It takes some time you know, I will gladly even wait 1 month, learn to be patient, the developers are working hard for you to be able to hop in game on the newest version with your friends as fast and possible. If you really can't wait just downgrade your game. Have a good day.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.