Profile Information

• Preferred Trucks
    Scania
  • EU Garage Location
    United Kingdom: London

Recent Profile Visitors

1002 profile views

TwistedAngelXx's Achievements

1. http://prntscr.com/az9103 - I got it too but when i run it as Administrator, it starts up.. but when i click it it won't start up, it would give me an error.
  2. Sounds like a good convoy, I am joining it
  3. I agree with you, most of us like to use the 12 hour instead of 24 hour time
  4. Here is the screenshot from the ETS2MP for the map DLC, it won't start up and i am having issues installing the MP.
  5. ^ I uninstalled steam then installed it back and the SP works but not the MP for some reason.
  6. ETS2 SP and MP I am having issues with my ETS2 SP and MP, they won't install on my laptop and the update on steam is giving me a Disk Read Error also MP won't get installed cause of Steam's update, Posting Pictures right now.
  7. That's what i saw and i found it it was with my overwolf program now i remember how i did it.
  8. I did the screenshot and it doesn't show on the screenshot, I took a picture of it from my phone so you'll see what I mean.
  9. I have a issue with the yellow numbers on screen, how can i remove it from the game?
  10. Nice! I'll keep it as a bookmark, I like how you did it OP.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.