Profile Information

• Preferred Trucks
    DAF
  • EU Garage Location
    United Kingdom: Dover

Recent Profile Visitors

927 profile views

Slice'N'Dice's Achievements

1. A novel idea which some will like and buy but I personally wouldn't bother with the merchandise or gaming t-shirts. It bores down to personal preference.
  2. Awesome, another person from Guernsey in the game :)

1. Show previous comments  6 more
    2. Slice'N'Dice

Slice'N'Dice

Wondering fi an can qualify under Permanent Resident Certificate (6(1)(a))

3. Hook'IT

Hook'IT

To be honest, I think you would qualify since all channel island are under UK partnership agreement. 

4. Slice'N'Dice

Slice'N'Dice

Apparently not. Looking at the gov website, I was born there of Guernsey parents and have Guernsey grandparents but I was no longer resident after 3 years old (parents moved away) which was many, many moons ago (over 30 years and more). This puts a dampner on it. oh well.

We can all deam eh! :P

Dream*

3. Oops! was well within speed limit too. One plus, at least my load was well secured to the trailer
  4. Gaming PC: Fractal Design Def C Black Case (no window) FDesign FD-FAN-DYN-GP12 120mm (Extra front intake fan) Corsair Hydro H100i CPU Cooler Intel Core i7 6700K ASUS Z170-P Motherboard 2x16GB Cors Veng LPX DDR4 3000 EVGA 8G GTX1080 SC V2 RMX650 CP-9020091-UK PSU 256GB Samsung SM961 NVMe M.2 SSD 960 GB scandisc Ultra SSD 3TB WD Blue WD30EZRZ SATA 3.5 Sennheiser 363D 7.1 surround sound headphones. WIN10 Home Others in picture: AMD A-10 - 16gb ram, 1tb hd, ATI 1050 gfx. I7 laptop - 32gb Ram, Samsung EVO 1tb SSD, 1tb HD, 2gb Nvidia 120 gfx card. I7 Laptop - 16gb Ram, 256 gb SSD, 1tb hd, 2gb gfx card (forget make and type) Top: 42" LG 3D Cinema Sound smart TV (Connects to Gaming pc and 32gb Laptop and used for watching sat tv too) 3D virtual surround bluetooth soundbar. Lower screens: 2 x LG 27" monitors, 1 Samsung 23" monitor LG G29 Steering wheel with gear shift. KAB Controller office chair Outside of picture: Synology DS414 16tb NAS HTC Vive Vr Headset. 2 x VDSL Billion routers (1 ADSL2 Billion router chained another spare) running on 2 x 52mb Internet connections. Quad core Fujitsu-Siemens with 4gb ram, 500MB HD, 2Gb Nvidia 120 gfx card - dedicated to running MDaemon mail client on its own static IP. Brother LC1240 A3 Printer.
  5. Looks impressive. Almost tempted to get it just for that. As much as I love the look of US rigs, one thing that puts me off ATS was my experience driving a car in Arizona 2 months ago. "Did I just pass that catcus 30 miles back, we will reach that hill in the distance some time in the next few hours (I hope)". Such a [yawn] boring drive from Pheonoic to Tombstone

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.