BossLogisticsTR

Veteran Driver VI
  • Last visited

About BossLogisticsTR

• Birthday August 21

Profile Information

• Interests
    Helping People, Watching Movies, Listening to Music, Reading Books, Playing Online Games(Especially TruckersMP), Shopping, Playing Basketball, Working Out, Sightseeing, Going to Cinema, Travelling, Driving, Swimming, Running, Chatting with Friends and Many More
  • Preferred Trucks
    Scania
    Volvo
  • American Garage Location
    Not set
  • EU Garage Location
    Sweden: Göteborg
  • Known languages
    Turkish, English, understand a little German

Recent Profile Visitors

1506 profile views

BossLogisticsTR's Achievements

1. After you recorded your gameplay, open the video with VLC media player. Click "View" and a menu will show up. Find "Advanced Controls" and click on it. Then, you will see a red circular button exactly above the "Play" button. You can hit that red circular button to start cutting your video and press that button again to stop cutting. Have a good day.
  2. Hi there! Please do as written below: 1)Please go to "My Computer/Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2" and find "config.cfg" 2)Open "config.cfg" 3)Press "Ctrl+F" and write "save" and search for it. 4)Find "uset g_save_format "x". X could be any number. Please change "x" to "2" 5)It must be as "uset g_save_format "2" 6)Save the file and exit. It must be done.
  3. I never said that 8x4 chassis has come with new DLC. I only said 8x4 chassis trucks are longer than others. Thank you.
  4. I played ETS 2 Singleplayer with the latest update and Heavy Cargo Pack DLC. Trucks can have 8x4 chassis which is for pulling 25+ tonnes trailers. In Multiplayer, this can be a problem because 8x4 chassis trucks can cause accidents while overtaking, therefore I recommend players that if you are driving a truck with 8x4 chassis while not pulling a trailer, please be more careful while overtaking and do not forget to put some distance between yourself and other players before turning back into your lane. And, while pulling a trailer with a 8x4 chassis truck, the only problem is that 8x4 truck is taller than 6x4 or 4x2 trucks. This means that 8x4 truck with a trailer will be taller than 6x4 or 4x2 trucks with a trailer. Please consider that your "truck+trailer length" is going to be longer than a regular truck+trailer length and you ought to put more distance between yourself and other players when turning or overtaking. The advantage of new update and Heavy Cargo Pack DLC is that not only front wheels turn but also some rear wheels turn. And also trailer's wheels can turn. This featuring will make it easier for long trucks with heavy trailers to move. I hope everybody enjoys new update and DLC in both Multiplayer and Singleplayer.
  5. This is because ETS 2 has been updated so TruckersMP needs an update, too. Please wait patiently until TruckersMP is updated and ready to launch.
  6. Hi there! Euro Truck Simulator 2 has been updated by SCS Software today and also Heavy Cargo DLC has been released. To adjust TruckersMP compatible with new update and DLC, our dear developers are working at the moment. Please stand steady until TruckersMP is ready for you to pull 60+ tonnes trailers.
  7. I say "Congratulations" and "Bravo" to all game developers. I know you all made big efforts to bring TruckersMP to this point. I am sure you will keep working to become more successful and improve TruckersMP's popularity and quality. Thanks for what you did and you're going to do.
  8. If you want to drive on C-D road, but you hesitate because it is busy; the best way is to drive after 22:00 (10 pm) U.T.C.
  9. Selamlar Kaçak, videolarını severek izliyoruz. Umarım çok daha başarılı olursun.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.