FoxxDash

Veteran Driver VI
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

Everything posted by FoxxDash

1. Only these modifications are supported on the TMP. Alternatively, you can unlock via save edit the undiscovered parts of the map
  2. So in order to limit such actions, first you could block access to collision modes, so that children, etc. could not spoil the fun. after 4 bans they would lose access to all modes - even arcade
  3. I would agree with that. My suggestion gives an option like this, where a troll or a person not following the rules could not disrupt the fun of others by giving them access where there is no collision ( so called purgatory). Now overall thinking about it, this could work both ways. 1 side- The player can calm down and understand his mistake, through punishment in the form of a ban and "exclusion". 2 side- The player can double down on his trolling, but will still be punished for it, etc. I took the idea from one of the servers for another game, where such a thing worked. Where there was a server for regular players and for people who broke the rules until the ban disappeared. It worked even well.
  4. It's hard to disagree. It will modify the idea . Such an action can be done as if the player got a 0-3 active bans. If it was the 4th ban. The player would also lose access to arcade mode.
  5. go to https://truckersmp.com/profile/settings and select Linked Games/DLC and click Check DLC
  6. In the truckersMP settings in the game You click TAB and select settings. Then you select the "Graphics" tab. - render set to low/medium. If it doesn't help: Check if you have updated GPU drivers, chipset drivers, etc. Reinstall TMP and ETS2. Delete the folders from %appdata% [TruckersMP] and the folder from documents [ETS2MP].
  7. Cuando un admin te banea, reclama todos los reportes que iban hacia ti. Así que no deberías ser baneado. En segundo lugar, el tiempo para denunciar a un jugador en el sitio web es de 7 días como máximo.
  8. It will be hard to improve the physics of the Cars. I checked the weight of the cars on the new dlc in ets2 and they weigh 9 tons.
  9. Suggestion Name: New System Bans Suggestion Description: I have suggestions for changing the ban system. I don't know if there was already such a proposal. Well, my idea would be, when a player gets a ban for incorrect driving, he could join only on Arcade mode (without collisions). There he would not cause danger on the road and would not interfere with the gameplay of other players. He could then play with friends on such a mode. This option does not include cheaters. Edit: Such an action can be done as if the player got a 0-3 active bans. If it was the 4th ban. The player would also lose access to arcade mode. Any example images: - Why should it be added?: The base of currently playing players will not "decline" and arcade mode will make some sense.
  10. A better decision would be to make a separate server where you have to pay for access, for example, $6 per month. Patron Master Trucker (or its better equivalent - if they add it) has free access.
  11. I follow the signs for driving directions. If the speed limit is 30-80 km/h, I may no exceed it.
  12. Sam mam tyle pingu majac Internet 1gb/s DL/UP . Taki wysoki ping oznacza, ze serwery muszą być postawione w anglii lub przez duza ilosc graczy jest takowy ping
  13. It seems to me like there are issues with the GPU. Please follow these steps: Verify the game as written by [MCG] RedWolf [CZ] ~. Before performing these activities, attempt to enable the game using OpenGL or DirectX 11. If this solution does not resolve the issue, please consider updating your GPU drivers. If the problem still occurs follow these steps: Download the Furmark* program link: https://geeks3d.com/furmark/downloads/ Run this program and perform a donut test for max 10minutes If there are artifacts [black, purple, RGB squares, distorted textures, BDOS, black screen or the computer shuts down], it indicates a broken GPU * To test your graphics card, use Furmark as a stress test. However, please note that this program puts a heavy load on the GPU, so use it at your own risk. It is important to promptly react to any issues to prevent damage to the graphics card. Alternatively, you can test your graphics card on the Unigine benchmark Heaven by following this link: https://benchmark.unigine.com/heaven. This is a safer option compared to FurMark, especially if you are not an advanced user.
  14. You can find here \steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2 remember do verify to re-download missed files
  15. FR Promods est actuellement hors service en raison d'un manque de mises à jour. Statut des mises à jour de Promods https://promods.net/viewtopic.php?t=45051 Traduit par deepl! EN Promods is currently offline. There are no updates available. Promods update status https://promods.net/viewtopic.php?t=45051
  16. I meant how the same troll will disrupt the game more than 3 times, for example. 10 minutes live breaks rule §2.2 §2.4 and §2.5. 12 minutes live violates §2.3 §2.4 & §2.5 20 minutes live breaks rule §2.2 24 minutes live breaks rule §2.2-§2.5 Here I have to agree. There are two options - You could introduce an alternative nickname for streamers (streamer mode) so that they are not visible on TMP maps. - Add the /hide command to hide on such a map. It would be available to all players. This command would hide players on the website (tmp, trucky, etc.). Or in the TMP options add options. "Want to be invisible on the site. " You can try to change the route. If it stalks on the stream again. This will be enough evidence to take the appropriate steps. if the hide option were hidden it would make it easier to detect stream snipers I didn't think there would be a problem with report spam. Thank you for spotting the weakness of the ideaedit: After 2, if more people report the same person in the game/page it will have a similar effect. Or make that reports are accepted from people who play a minimum of 5 hours on your servers.
  17. Suggestion Name: New Rules - Stream Snipe Suggestion Description: Interfering with a streamer during the game on TruckersMP servers, breaking the rules §2.2-§2.5 (optional §2.6 Interfering with the course of a convoy, if the streamer is in a convoy). Such a player will be punished with 50% additional penalty time, e.g. 1-3 ban is for example 3-12 days. Then such a ban will be 4-18 days 4 ban instead of 30 days, will be 45 days. 5 ban instead of 90 days, will be 135 days! If, someone violates this point of the regulations. One could "turn a blind eye" to §1.4 related to You can not report players with evidence that has not been taken in-game by yourself. Only if the streamer does not know how to report such a person. Any example images: - Why should it be added?: This may reduce the fun of stream snipers when they know there are larger penalties. It may also be good for the streamer's point of view on the service that TruckersMP provides.
  18. I agree with this idea. The lights in the trailer should be more visible. Too many accidents are due to lights not working properly
  19. Happy birthday! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

20. The only mods you can use are local mods. For example, you install Reshade in the bin folder (x64 version of the game), which is located in the game files (eurotrucksimulator.exe to be exact). Mods do not work on TMP (except promods - which are supported).
  21. Try starting the game in Open GL mode, and if the problem persists, follow these steps to return to the previous startup option. 1. Update your computer via windows update. 2. Update your graphics card to new version. 3. Scan with antivirus for viruses (bitdefender, eset or malwarebytes). 4. Using CMD (run as administrator), execute the sfc /scannow command 5. Make the game files as well as the TruckersMP laucher consistent. 6. Check what temperatures your ssd drive is at while running. 7. Check how much disk space you have and clean up the %temp% files. 8. Clean your computer/laptop from dust. I am writing all the options because of the lack of information about the parameters of your computer.
  22. Having trouble with kernelbase.dll? You've come to the right place! Get information on how to fix your computer! Method 1: 1. Run a virus scan to check for malware. I recommend (eset, bitdefender - trial or malwarebytes - trial) 2. Update your Windows system 3. Use cmd (run as administrator) and execute this command sfc /scannow Then run this command* chkdsk c: /f - the system will ask if you want to schedule a hard disk scan *Not required 4. Do these steps in the correct order! Using cmd (run as administrator) run this command DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth This process can take a few seconds or EVEN over an hour! It depends on many factors:- Computer performance - Hard disk status - Network connection - The number and type of system errors - The current usage of the system A short description of what the commands do: ScanHealth: Scans the system image for problems, without repairing them. CheckHealth: Checks the health of the system image, without repair. RestoreHealth: Repairs damaged files in the system image, using system sources if possible. 5. Restart your computer. Method 2: Ask your friend to copy your kernelbase.dll file The location of the file in tutorial C:\Windows\SysWOW64 , and on a 32 bit system C:\Windows\System32. If you do not see the folder. Turn on the options to show hidden files. This option is a bit risky! Do it at your own risk! You and your friend need to have the same system! For example, Windows 10 pro update 22h2 must be on two computers. Since your friend has Windows 11 22h2/ Windows 10 Update 1903, this option will not work or will damage the system! This operation can cause incompatibilities in the system! Method 3: If all else fails, the only option is to format the computer. Method 4: Verify game files. If you liked the tutorial on how to fix the problem. Leave a reaction. Do you know another way to solve this problem, or did I forget to add something? Write to me and I will add it to the tutorial.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.